Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

I have to apologise to Titan cos in all honestly I forgot bout the quotes.

It's peak cos I was being serious in my previous post but yea fully forgot about the quotes.

As I said when I first saw them...

Well there you go.

It's almost awkward when you put such vulgarity to a face.

Almost feel sorry.

Lowe this anyway. PLace is a madnes. Brain doesn't have enough ram free to deal with online psychological thrillers right now.

• Upvote 2

Right I've been tracing back my steps, firing up my old phones, checking e-mails etc around the times/dates of when the ip match claimed to have happened. I'm 100% certain it wasn't me who did these things (Tuesday 29th July 2008 between 1:30pm - 7:01pm)

1. I was still living in London & indeed I was with BT not Tiscali or Talk Talk. For obvious reasons I'm not prepared seeing how almost everyone is out to finish me & paint me as to someone f*cked to upload my address/utility bills etc unless someone wants to meet up & look at the documents that prove my innocence.

2. I was on a trading course on that Tuesday (8:30 - 5:00) with someone I met from ODL Securities. Again for obvious reasons I'm upping their details for all to see & subsequently involve them.

3. Titan, do you remember sending me a pm asking how I know a certain mutual chick from west. I replied yes, I know her & she worked for me when I used to do club promotions? Well, it's occured to me as I was a boss & had employees who knew I use vip2, came to the office and used the same computers/routers etc it could be anyone I fell out with irl around those times. A disrantled employee perhaps *shrugs*

4. X'ian, it's possible AM was behind it, a revenge ting you will. Apart from two or three other ppl irl who knew me good & proper she seems the logical person. Things didn't exactly finish in the best of terms as you know.

5. Back to this ip thing. I'm sure everyone has heard of stories where scammers use your internet connection to defraud businesses while the ppl concerned get the blame.

I don't know why ppl can't believe anyone who's clued up in IT, has been on the forum for time or not with some basic google searching can't have easily framed me. For reason I don't know.

I was going to take screen shots of e-mails/my diary on my old phone etc but how you lot go on it's pointless, ppl will probably just say I edited it before uploading.

Right now I don't care tbh, unless Titan wants to involve the police where I can prove I'm not guilty in the court of law (if it will even make it to court) f*ck this bullocks. Alot of you are taking this ting way too far considering what I'm ''supposed'' to have done which I haven't.

When you check it, someone sent another users pics that Titan had in the public domain (fb is not secure as you'd like to believe as you can see John Doe managed to get my wedding pics & as far as I know we ain't friends & never have been. Somehow most are cool with that f*ckery? cool.

I haven't been hiding, I'm here trying to defend myself be it not too convincing to some. My wife has nothing to do with this. Thanks to Titan & others for recongnising that fact.

but what about the other 10+ occasions you have shared the same ip?

• Upvote 1

Right I've been tracing back my steps, firing up my old phones, checking e-mails etc around the times/dates of when the ip match claimed to have happened. I'm 100% certain it wasn't me who did these things (Tuesday 29th July 2008 between 1:30pm - 7:01pm)

1. I was still living in London & indeed I was with BT not Tiscali or Talk Talk. For obvious reasons I'm not prepared seeing how almost everyone is out to finish me & paint me as to someone f*cked to upload my address/utility bills etc unless someone wants to meet up & look at the documents that prove my innocence.

2. I was on a trading course on that Tuesday (8:30 - 5:00) with someone I met from ODL Securities. Again for obvious reasons I'm upping their details for all to see & subsequently involve them.

3. Titan, do you remember sending me a pm asking how I know a certain mutual chick from west. I replied yes, I know her & she worked for me when I used to do club promotions? Well, it's occured to me as I was a boss & had employees who knew I use vip2, came to the office and used the same computers/routers etc it could be anyone I fell out with irl around those times. A disrantled employee perhaps *shrugs*

4. X'ian, it's possible AM was behind it, a revenge ting you will. Apart from two or three other ppl irl who knew me good & proper she seems the logical person. Things didn't exactly finish in the best of terms as you know.

5. Back to this ip thing. I'm sure everyone has heard of stories where scammers use your internet connection to defraud businesses while the ppl concerned get the blame.

I don't know why ppl can't believe anyone who's clued up in IT, has been on the forum for time or not with some basic google searching can't have easily framed me. For reason I don't know.

I was going to take screen shots of e-mails/my diary on my old phone etc but how you lot go on it's pointless, ppl will probably just say I edited it before uploading.

Right now I don't care tbh, unless Titan wants to involve the police where I can prove I'm not guilty in the court of law (if it will even make it to court) f*ck this bullocks. Alot of you are taking this ting way too far considering what I'm ''supposed'' to have done which I haven't.

When you check it, someone sent another users pics that Titan had in the public domain (fb is not secure as you'd like to believe as you can see John Doe managed to get my wedding pics & as far as I know we ain't friends & never have been. Somehow most are cool with that f*ckery? cool.

I haven't been hiding, I'm here trying to defend myself be it not too convincing to some. My wife has nothing to do with this. Thanks to Titan & others for recongnising that fact.

but what about the other 10+ occasions you have shared the same ip?

we need to stop questioning him like hes going to admit his disgusting behaviour

should just be banned and we should continue to weed out the snakes

• Upvote 4

a7a7ae6da09c536557121ee9a2ddb32e.gif
  • Upvote 26

Guest Chelsea Jack

Can whoever took my search & msg permissions restore it please.

fa23 hit the switch on this peanut c*nt now, hes takin big f*ckin liberties

Peak

LS how can I confirm someone I don't know & as far as I know he/she is a myth of someone's creation.

Snake Hunter HD/faze/john doe/swift restore my permissions please.

I've just remembered around the time Brisco and a next mod did a ip check when they suspected it was me but it was false. Now ppl are saying different. I need to search for that particular exchange.

• Downvote 3

all man has to do is admit its his side chick/admit its him/or confront his wife

simple tings

• Upvote 2

What fresh hell is this?

that VVV quote is astounding. The malice, ffs.

Can't understand it, when people reach certain ages you might expect a level of perspective

Though now I remember the outrage posting when he felt he wasn't getting due props for starting big topics

In light of the evidence, defence does seem thin as cling film

• Upvote 8

This is what i don't understand.

July times. e.morgan confirms that he/she knows Goddaz. Fair enough, they could be lying.

However,

A month after (couple weeks infact)

Them two share an inside joke about the phones that each person has. Now, Goddaz can drop its banter but if this person was lying and doesn't know Goddaz, then where did all this inside jokes come from?

You're not addressing the situation. You don't have inside jokes with someone that says they know you and you have no idea who they are :/

• Upvote 8

This is what i don't understand.

July times. e.morgan confirms that he/she knows Goddaz. Fair enough, they could be lying.

However,

A month after (couple weeks infact)

Them two share an inside joke about the phones that each person has. Now, Goddaz can drop its banter but if this person was lying and doesn't know Goddaz, then where did all this inside jokes come from?

You're not addressing the situation. You don't have inside jokes with someone that says they know you and you have no idea who they are :/

There wasn't an inside joke. People are just taking it as that tbh.

• Downvote 2