Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

This is what i don't understand.

July times. e.morgan confirms that he/she knows Goddaz. Fair enough, they could be lying.

However,

A month after (couple weeks infact)

Them two share an inside joke about the phones that each person has. Now, Goddaz can drop its banter but if this person was lying and doesn't know Goddaz, then where did all this inside jokes come from?

You're not addressing the situation. You don't have inside jokes with someone that says they know you and you have no idea who they are :/

There wasn't an inside joke. People are just taking it as that tbh.

The same person that knows you

The same person that says he/she knows when you came into this country and knows your life story

Same person that claims you have a certain phone and you have banter (remember this person is claiming that they know you and it's fine to have these 'inside' jokes)

Goddaz i actually want to believe you but you don't address the situations properly.

Ive enabled your search function just so you can dig yourself deeper

• Upvote 6

This is what i don't understand.

July times. e.morgan confirms that he/she knows Goddaz. Fair enough, they could be lying.

However,

A month after (couple weeks infact)

Them two share an inside joke about the phones that each person has. Now, Goddaz can drop its banter but if this person was lying and doesn't know Goddaz, then where did all this inside jokes come from?

You're not addressing the situation. You don't have inside jokes with someone that says they know you and you have no idea who they are :/

There wasn't an inside joke. People are just taking it as that tbh.

You clearly shared something with this user that nobody else fully understood

So wait, wait, wait. This guy is actually fighting...for himself for fame..on an internet forum.Cant believe this.
kobe_wtf.gifNo but think whatever you likeLol @ fighting, fame. Believe what you want though fam.

same sort of denial we are seeing now

F*ck the Goddaz talk. LEWIS.

I beg a man don't play down what you done as naive as I actually know and had/have proof of the convo exchange. Every time I've addressed you you've never replied because deep down you know what time it is. You're the original snake on here. First one outed.

Don't f*cking come on here acting all Billy BIg Bollocks tryna casually mock coz if I showed said chick what you done and told certain man on here I been cool with since day 1 what you've done the next time you even think about entering her yard you'll get hammers to both your knees and knocked THEE F*CK OUT.

You're a p*ssyole plain and simple.

lmaoo caught me off guard

the anger is so strong in the post.