Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

I dont get this whole framing set up angle.

No actions have been taken to try set you up?

Somebody posting from the same computer as you on a alias is not being set up, its a slip up. Obviously the slip up is understandable because you have shown your IT knowledge in this topic.

I dont get this whole framing set up angle.

No actions have been taken to try set you up?

Somebody posting from the same computer as you on a alias is not being set up, its a slip up. Obviously the slip up is understandable because you have shown your IT knowledge in this topic.

it's preposterous

and i don't use that word lightly

people are actually fallin for this dumb african's babble

i always knew carlos was a div but fack

i'm almost waiting for him to drop the my house was made from mud bars n everyone will tear up, forgive him n scratch his belly

like certain people didn't clock both vvv and e.morgan was him 3 years ago, ari gold n brisco

curious how they're both wrapped up atm

for all i kno goddaz set ari up with a fertile psychopath n snitched on brisc to cover his tracks

laugh.gif

People need to stop giving Goddaz excuses in this thread for him to use and let him come up with his own lies

Kmt

Maybe some ppl have their own minds to make up their own conculsions & not follow hype based on questionable evidence.

Some ppl are actually looking at things objectively opposed to believing anything that's been posted against me or are just using this as a way to channel their previously silent ill feelings towards me?

• Downvote 6