Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

Another snake in the grass...

This is what i don't understand.

July times. e.morgan confirms that he/she knows Goddaz. Fair enough, they could be lying.

However,

A month after (couple weeks infact)

Them two share an inside joke about the phones that each person has. Now, Goddaz can drop its banter but if this person was lying and doesn't know Goddaz, then where did all this inside jokes come from?

You're not addressing the situation. You don't have inside jokes with someone that says they know you and you have no idea who they are :/

There wasn't an inside joke. People are just taking it as that tbh.

The same person that knows you

The same person that says he/she knows when you came into this country and knows your life story

Same person that claims you have a certain phone and you have banter (remember this person is claiming that they know you and it's fine to have these 'inside' jokes)

Goddaz i actually want to believe you but you don't address the situations properly.

Ive enabled your search function just so you can dig yourself deeper

hold on

didnt e morgan say she knew goddaz and did work for him

you adressed each other as if you knew her to

she knew your life story

and you have no idea who this is yer

:/

This is what i don't understand.

July times. e.morgan confirms that he/she knows Goddaz. Fair enough, they could be lying.

However,

A month after (couple weeks infact)

Them two share an inside joke about the phones that each person has. Now, Goddaz can drop its banter but if this person was lying and doesn't know Goddaz, then where did all this inside jokes come from?

You're not addressing the situation. You don't have inside jokes with someone that says they know you and you have no idea who they are :/

There wasn't an inside joke. People are just taking it as that tbh.

You clearly shared something with this user that nobody else fully understood

Some ppl are actually looking at things objectively opposed to believing anything that's been posted against me

Yh some man are lost u are right.

So wait, wait, wait. This guy is actually fighting...for himself for fame..on an internet forum.Cant believe this.
kobe_wtf.gifNo but think whatever you likeLol @ fighting, fame. Believe what you want though fam.

same sort of denial we are seeing now

Man is trying to piss on our intelligence.

The evidence is SO overwhelming that we actually DON'T want to believe it, but nah, too many smoking guns.

Ban the f*ck.

Goddaz is f*cked. Fully dodges everything you say to him.

I give up

Why are u lot still doubting the facts. I'm baffed

goddaz has built up a rapport here tbh

gayles downfall more harsh due to:

the first exposure in a while

his 'no harm done' remark

more victims and possibility of more victims

Off topic but related to Kurious sig

What happened to that thread with them ye olde pictures with people sending for each other?

F*ck the Goddaz talk. LEWIS.

I beg a man don't play down what you done as naive as I actually know and had/have proof of the convo exchange. Every time I've addressed you you've never replied because deep down you know what time it is. You're the original snake on here. First one outed.

Don't f*cking come on here acting all Billy BIg Bollocks tryna casually mock coz if I showed said chick what you done and told certain man on here I been cool with since day 1 what you've done the next time you even think about entering her yard you'll get hammers to both your knees and knocked THEE F*CK OUT.

You're a p*ssyole plain and simple.

I beg a man don't play down what you done as naive as I actually know and had/have proof of the convo exchange. Every time I've addressed you you've never replied because deep down you know what time it is. You're the original snake on here. First one outed.

Don't f*cking come on here acting all Billy BIg Bollocks tryna casually mock coz if I showed said chick what you done and told certain man on here I been cool with since day 1 what you've done the next time you even think about entering her yard you'll get hammers to both your knees and knocked THEE F*CK OUT.

lmaoo caught me off guard

the anger is so strong in the post.

Off topic but related to Kurious sig

What happened to that thread with them ye olde pictures with people sending for each other?

i vaguely remember this being f*ckin hilarious

someone please find this

aGymw.gif

Sign in to follow this