Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

Them disgruntled employees there.

What did you do to VVV to make him hate you so much and want to set you up Goddaz?

more evidence from a topic just bumped in l&l

I can't remember 100% who but I think it was Goddaz or even you Marlo Stansfield sometime ago who said something like any chick would & will get f*cked given the right time, place & emotional state.Real talk to the power of infinity. On that note and taking into account what Marlo Stansfield just said about

if the majority of people had a clue about their parents history, their relatives, friends, and anyone close around them, their eyes would be opened.
So for me trusting isn't something I partake in.

He weren't even the one who said it, lol...
na i actually did. them man might have said it aswell but ive said it numerous times on here. if anything GODDAZ probably got it from me.
Your funny my yout, out of everyone in this forum your one of the last members I'd expect anyone to cat & no way would it be one of the following guys imo; Real Talk, Face Off or Goddaz. Amongst others they constantly drop real talks backed with plently of experiences. Your just Carphone wharehouse, talk talk. Then get emotional at some stage, dropping threats coz your on the 'roads' (watch the reply).I don't give a flying f*ck who said it first here but I know which of the vip members I'd put my money on & your far from one of them. Allow trying to put yourself as top selected in this love & life room when your still probably living with mumzy, ain't had no real relationships, mumzy does your washing, sale drugs for a living & just generally lack alot of life experiences. That's all from me on the matter.

goddaz name drops himself whilst posting as vvv, brisco drops a little jab at goddaz, vvv gets emotional and goes off on one.

Posting about himself in a third person

Godazz is truly f*cked

truly pathetic

http://www.vip2.co.u...with-technology

maybe mr a.daboh
lmaowho is this guy
its streets in it, didn't u see that thread about the 1xtra competition where his full name was disclosed with his pic? i may have spelt da surname slightly wrong but close, it wasn't a send either
nah i know who Stone Cold Steve Austin Daboh isim on about you
well, if anything is to be believed, some think i'm one of the followingA. a friend of logsterB. a friend or ex of j.lovelyC. a friend or is in mikey kane's circlesD. goddazE. mischifF. rootsG. some d*ckhead who's facebook stalk game is tightH. some sad c*ntH. ____________ (please fill)i gave this easy clue a while back nobody was able to work it out:
I'm the dot in the middle of the clockMike at 9pm, mike at 3pmEsther at 3pm, janay at 12pmShaun at 1:30pm, Justin at 10:30pmLeanne at 7:30pm, Erin at 5:30pm

maybe mr a.daboh
lmaowho is this guy
its streets in it, didn't u see that thread about the 1xtra competition where his full name was disclosed with his pic? i may have spelt da surname slightly wrong but close, it wasn't a send either
nah i know who Stone Cold Steve Austin Daboh isim on about you
well, if anything is to be believed, some think i'm one of the followingA. a friend of logsterB. a friend or ex of j.lovelyC. a friend or is in mikey kane's circlesD. goddazE. mischifF. rootsG. some d*ckhead who's facebook stalk game is tightH. some sad c*ntH. ____________ (please fill)i gave this easy clue a while back nobody was able to work it out:
I'm the dot in the middle of the clockMike at 9pm, mike at 3pmEsther at 3pm, janay at 12pmShaun at 1:30pm, Justin at 10:30pmLeanne at 7:30pm, Erin at 5:30pm

What I want to know is, why did Goli go in SO HARD on Lewis on something that in comparison is actually a minor. That bitch was a slore.

But has been relatively quiet about Goddaz & even Gayle.

All these post-30 man. Bear in mind, Goddaz, Goli & Face-Off are all cool.

I know there's a point where me & Face Off were cool, even had each other's numbers & that. I'd bell him here & there, chat on a quick one then man turned & HATED me. I dunno you know...

Because when VVV tried to threaten man about supposedly exposing me, only people with somewhat sensitive information about me were them 3. Me & Goli are cool though, so can't be him but still...

Makes me wonder