Sign in to follow this  
djbmc

Wish me luck

I got sum sales rap coming over from a display company for a 'meeting' wot the f*ck do i say?!? She gets here at 11:30, luckily i've just eaten my peanut butter on toast so my office won't smell when she gets here. Do i offer her tea or is that too informal?I dunno where she's driving from but she called and said she was 'by the dartford tunnel' :shock: so she means business! sh*t i gotta tidy my office!

Ok, Tea is cool, but when do i say "Hi my name is *censored* would you like some tea?" or do i wait for her to start the presentation?

Guest Seriouss

"Hello, ______ nice to meet you. I'm _________""Can I get you a drink? Tea, Coffee, Water?"Invite her to come through, sit down.And wait for her to begin.Good luck xx

Cheers, i'll report back in a bit - and yes i talk to ppl outside this forum but they don't normally want to discuss our 'corporate policy' on advertising.

dj what do'u work as?@ mizztrezz...this might be the reason why  
BAAD GAL FOSTON HALL EX-INMATE
lol. only 1 job for a girl like you in this world miztres...

offer her tea, it's polite. i get offered a beer when i get my haircut. nothing too informal when your looking to be polite.
you mug.. a hooch and your f*cked all over the place.

I'm working as a the Operations Assistant for a chain of pubs, i'm only filling in for the bitch who normally does it but she's gone on maternity leave. P.s That was pointless, she drove all the way to margate from near Cambridge, showed me sum slides on power point and f*cked off again! Didn't even give me a catalogue, i think she liked my coffee tho.

offer her tea, it's polite. i get offered a beer when i get my haircut. nothing too informal when your looking to be polite.
you mug.. a hooch and your f*cked all over the place.
explain.