ISP Question

The Somalian

My internet connection has been going really slow past 10 days. I checked my downloading I have downloaded over 300 gig worth of files

I am with sky broadband I am suppose to have unlimited connection. Is my connection going slow because of the amount of stuff I have downloaded?

hope for your sake it does go back to normal

not sure if they would class you as a 'heavy user' and throttle your d/l's, maybe someone can confirm

I will do speed test when I am at home. I downloaded expendables and Avengers over night which is around 10 gigs comined when I left for work Expendables had done and Avengers was 93% done but then was downloading at 16kb rate when I went to check the rate CBL (so I am presuming I get okish speeds over night but in the day and evening they kill my speeds). Also on my mums on Sky broadband when I download from her house She is getiig speeds of 1.1mb. Highest I ever get is 450kb Sky are lucky I am lazy or I would switch ISP.