Interview Questions

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss

I'm interviewing someone at 1 to be my assistant. What questions should I ask them?I'm thinking - If you were a fruit what fruit would you be and why?

Guest Seriouss

No, obviously they ahve to do all my work so that I can type on VIP all day. A male at 1pm and then a female at 2pm.I will give them a little plainface.Ooh, this is gonna be fun!

get out a stop watch..send them both to the shop.. who ever comes back quickest gets the job.very random but it shows who is gonna be more determined.they will either tell you to shove the job or they will run to the shop in there fastest and show they will work hard for the position no matter what.

Guest Seriouss
get out a stop watch..send them both to the shop.. who ever comes back quickest gets the job.very random but it shows who is gonna be more determined.they will either tell you to shove the job or they will run to the shop in there fastest and show they will work hard for the position no matter what.
OoH, I like it!Or send them to the snack machine and whoever brings me the correct snack (flapjack) will get the job.I don't want someone sexy, a sexy boy will distract me and a sexy girl will distract the men!

Ask him/her what they think the fundamental reason was why hitler and the nazi's lost the war.
cause ash.man was was not outside the front yard with a tommy gun.
did you ever study history mr white
f*ck history, what do i care about history. I'm living for today. I set the trends i don't follow them.p.s thats Mr Black to you squire.

OoH, I like it!Or send them to the snack machine and whoever brings me the correct snack (flapjack) will get the job.I don't want someone sexy, a sexy boy will distract me and a sexy girl will distract the men!
with a sexy girl though there will be competition and you or her might feel jelous at times.tell them to pick there own sweet from the machine and ask them why they picked that sweet. get them to elaborate. lol and film it and post it on here

Guest Seriouss

I am going to try and film it. I think they might think its a bit weird though as I only have my phone to do it on!ha haOne girl has written this on her CV "Ambitious, creative and enthusiastic. Are three words to describe me, and how I feel about Marketing."c*nt.

I am going to try and film it.  I think they might think its a bit weird though as I only have my phone to do it on!ha haOne girl has written this on her CV "Ambitious, creative and enthusiastic. Are three words to describe me, and how I feel about Marketing."c*nt.
let me kum up an interview the girl

Guest Seriouss
I am going to try and film it.  I think they might think its a bit weird though as I only have my phone to do it on!ha haOne girl has written this on her CV "Ambitious, creative and enthusiastic. Are three words to describe me, and how I feel about Marketing."c*nt.
I think that may raise some questions.I could say you were a consultant?I am definately up for the degrading. Am I a bitch>?!

I think that may raise some questions.I could say you were a consultant?I am definately up for the degrading. Am I a bitch>?!
u can film init

Guest Seriouss

This is gonna be so fun!I can't wait. I'm going to take some props with me too. I'm going to take good and sh*t adverts and ask them to say which they like. Whatever one they say I am going to :?