FAO ADMIN

Ashman

done.

Did I hurt you in anyway Faze?

Not sure why you still got me in a group restricting my freedoms

You put a whole heap of people in the same group of me but they aint restricted any more but I still am

It cant be that im negging too much, that is just too pathetic, what have i done to you fella?

Raaar Thun is in the VIP2 Pen? There should be some kind of rule of VIP2 veterans not being discriminated in such a way still. I remember this guy from back in the day. I personally think unless you are spamming up the forum, then this shouldn't happen. Everyone should have the right to speak freely, even if it is disagreed. What happens half the time is that the forum presents little activity for the mods/admin so instead of creating innovative ideas to getting themselves working better, they discriminate and use the powers that be. I used to be one. I know how it works. All in the hidden rooms discussing their agendas.

Anyways, respect Thun. Hope you get out of jail soon bro.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

braveheart.jpg

• Upvote 1

dont even think it was me who put you in that group thun. unlux.

dont even think it was me who put you in that group thun. unlux.

Why you acting all cocky like you dont know?

Its like i hurt one of you lots feelings in the past and you cant let it go or tell me what I done to you so you keep me in a restricted group

Just let me know why you feel threatened by me or what admin/mod it is that is shook

Raaar Thun is in the VIP2 Pen? There should be some kind of rule of VIP2 veterans not being discriminated in such a way still. I remember this guy from back in the day. I personally think unless you are spamming up the forum, then this shouldn't happen. Everyone should have the right to speak freely, even if it is disagreed. What happens half the time is that the forum presents little activity for the mods/admin so instead of creating innovative ideas to getting themselves working better, they discriminate and use the powers that be. I used to be one. I know how it works. All in the hidden rooms discussing their agendas.

Anyways, respect Thun. Hope you get out of jail soon bro.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

braveheart.jpg

Ash knows the score :Y:

Who is John Doe? is he an old school member?

http://www.vip2.co.u...75475-john-doe/ Now a mod :/

Thanks bro. Is that Faze btw? :)

:Y: