London Metropolitan University students fear deportation

Ashman

I went to this uni when it was north London uni

Not surprised when it was time to enrol there was bare foreigners when it came to lectures it was only me Indian girls and white people there. All the foreigners were no where to be seen then we had 9/11 and 7/7 coincidence? I think not

if they paid their fees allow gettin kicked out mid-way through their degree

/

lazy simplification of a more complex problem = immigrants are ruining our Bri'ain

Thy will get refunded. Crying on the news about they had to sell their land to go on the course. Tough sh*t. One guy at work done this over that visa crap got deported last year back to Senegal. Now we have a pleasant white guy working in his place who can speak English.

• Upvote 2

Thy will get refunded. Crying on the news about they had to sell their land to go on the course. Tough sh*t. One guy at work done this over that visa crap got deported last year back to Senegal. Now we have a pleasant white guy working in his place who can speak English.

Is it the Sally in you speaking?

To be fair, I don't see why students are being penalised for sh*t management? That's like the people being blamed for a poor excuse of a government. If the problem is the mismanagement of LMET with them not doing their job correctly, then surely UKBA should not be attacking the students but instead putting the pressure on for certain people to resign at the top.

This will attack all non-eu international students regardless of how good or not they speak English. Probably even deport the ones that speak better English than half the harrys I know.

Leave my misses out of this fella

Pissed because you getting sacked from KFC and will return to Karachi with nothing ?

• Upvote 2

Pissed because you getting sacked from KFC and will return to Karachi with nothing ?

:lol:

Guest Chelsea Jack

jus jealous you got a white missus fella!!! half these indian lads would kill for one, but they cant really date outside their own race.. jus pity him geaze

My mistake, boss.