LEWIS... It's about time you explained yourself fella

Guest Chelsea Jack

I cant see it as a school boy error seemed he done it in a way to snake 1 guy. So he could have said person as keeps for himself. But back fired as there was around another 15 man said chick was running tricks on and it f*cked up everyone else and I presume Lewis never knew she was running train like that, must of thought he had 1 rival he could eliminate. and the backfire messed up every man and had implications for Everyman. Still snakey intentions. But that's life

somebody explain?

F*ck the Goddaz talk. LEWIS.

I beg a man don't play down what you done as naive as I actually know and had/have proof of the convo exchange. Every time I've addressed you you've never replied because deep down you know what time it is. You're the original snake on here. First one outed.

Don't f*cking come on here acting all Billy BIg Bollocks tryna casually mock coz if I showed said chick what you done and told certain man on here I been cool with since day 1 what you've done the next time you even think about entering her yard you'll get hammers to both your knees and knocked THEE F*CK OUT.

You're a p*ssyole plain and simple.

Man had pix of a chick from someone on here

Was chatter to her

She said he won't get 2 see the naughties or some sh*t

He says he already has, and then goes to show her the pix

c*ck blocking everyone

Guest Chelsea Jack

somebody explain?

I beg a man don't play down what you done as naive as I actually know and had/have proof of the convo exchange. Every time I've addressed you you've never replied because deep down you know what time it is. You're the original snake on here. First one outed.

Don't f*cking come on here acting all Billy BIg Bollocks tryna casually mock coz if I showed said chick what you done and told certain man on here I been cool with since day 1 what you've done the next time you even think about entering her yard you'll get hammers to both your knees and knocked THEE F*CK OUT.

:!:

Guest chap44uns

somebody explain?

Man had pix of a chick from someone on here

Was chatter to her

She said he won't get 2 see the naughties or some sh*t

He says he already has, and then goes to show her the pix

c*ck blocking everyone

asd

a

sd

\

zx

\zx

\zx

\z

\z

xzx

I think he just got caught up when she tried to go stush on him so thought he would try pull the rug from under her...he shouldn't of done it but it's not like he ran to her with his cape flapping in the wind with the pics and link to thread

But anyway dunno y I am trying to lead his defense...

Lewis come thru and settle this once and for all

I think he just got caught up when she tried to go stush on him so thought he would try pull the rug from under her..

But what whore does not try go on stush?

Don't get me wrong some are just upfront and down to f*ck straight away

But most of them live some double life :lol:

Prime example the Mr k situation

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/75829-so-i-met-this-girl-in-funky-buddha/

Fair enough she was a lil tipsy/drunk

But bottom line is if the slore wants to f*ck she will f*ck!

Does not mater if she is married or got a bf