LEWIS... It's about time you explained yourself fella

Guest Chelsea Jack

Lewis is kool still, I see where man f'd up but I think Goli needs to explain abit more cos the snakey talk does seem abit exaggerated imo.

I see why he did what he did cos the bitch was tryna front on him lol and sometime you just wanna shut a bitch up, from what I've read at best it's dry snitching imo.

:/

At this whole post

• Upvote 2

stop the schoolboy error/ naive talk, this is a grown man we're talkin about. He's knows the rules, he just disregarded them cos he doesnt care. he doesnt care about u people, its snakey and lacking in decency and respect,

only just seen this post and this is the realest post in the topic

man simply didnt care tbh

Lewis is kool still, I see where man f'd up but I think Goli needs to explain abit more cos the snakey talk does seem abit exaggerated imo.

I see why he did what he did cos the bitch was tryna front on him lol and sometime you just wanna shut a bitch up, from what I've read at best it's dry snitching imo.

JUNK

thats like saying if my boy banged one ting and sent me a pic that only he could have taken of her naked or suttin

then i move to it and shes saying you will never see me naked

then i say 'i have already and send her the pic that my boy sent me - shegging him in the process'

did he think she would be like 'haha so yh you have seen me naked then hehe - lets link tomoro'

if he 'gets girls' then why would he have to resort to such a cheap shot just to get one over on some random ho

thats not part of the game

if you get rejected , you move on - its not about shegging a next mans activities because you cant gain access - especially when the next man provided the info for u to even have an opportunity in the first place

I think at the point of exposing the pic 2 her he had given up on the actual beat and just wanted to bring her down a peg or 2 after the knockback

Dunno maybe it's just cos he hasn't used someone else's identity to do so it doesn't seem as snakey as the other exposures

But then I guess that's just cos gayle and goddaz have set the bar quay high!

• Downvote 1

Profit why are defending him?

You should stop your gonna look real silly when more comes to light

I'm not defending what he did just trying to analyze why he may have done it

Tbf the fact that he isn't in here clearing it all up is suspect

Anyway u need to ease up u started calling me a snitch for no good reason in SC and I got deleted

No f*ck*ng thread/trial either kmt

And I couldn't do half this booky cloak and dagger sh*t even if I wanted to.

JUNK

thats like saying if my boy banged one ting and sent me a pic that only he could have taken of her naked or suttin

then i say 'i have already and send her the pic that my boy sent me - shegging him in the process'

did he think she would be like 'haha so yh you have seen me naked then hehe - lets link tomoro'

if he 'gets girls' then why would he have to resort to such a cheap shot just to get one over on some random ho

if you get rejected , you move on - its not about shegging a next mans activities because you cant gain access - especially when the next man provided the info for u to even have an opportunity in the first place

I think at the point of exposing the pic 2 her he had given up on the actual beat and just wanted to bring her down a peg or 2 after the knockback

Dunno maybe it's just cos he hasn't used someone else's identity to do so it doesn't seem as snakey as the other exposures

so he ranks getting one up on a slore higher than showing some respect to the guy that shared. still cunty.

this kind of manoeuvre irl would result in instant relegation from mate to acquaintance, but thats just it he doesnt know the guy so he doesnt give a f*ck if he stitches him.

this is exactly why i said i wouldnt be taking part in the slag room, snaking is at an all time high irl, its only gonna be worse when guys dont know you and feel there are no consequences

JUNK

so he ranks getting one up on a slore higher than showing some respect to the guy that shared. still cunty.

this kind of manoeuvre irl would result in instant relegation from mate to acquaintance, but thats just it he doesnt know the guy so he doesnt give a f*ck if he stitches him.

this is exactly why i said i wouldnt be taking part in the slag room, snaking is at an all time high irl, its only gonna be worse when guys dont know you and feel there are no consequences

This post is too real

I am easing up just going to let more to come to light

But some posters are not helping by defending it as a schoolboy error/banter

Profit

Never called you a snitch/snake just said you wasn't contributing that's all

Yh and thank f*ck I didn't ever contribute :lol:

Think it was seen by the powers as an accusation and apparently something happened and I took the flack...minor anyway which is y I ain't got no vendetta for u just saying we gotta chill and not get blinded by these wronguns.

We knew Lewis was a liability hence he never got deev status...it's these wankers that wanna pose like they are cool and then snake man that are scum.

Not school boy

Stupid...but not snakey imo

Not saying stupidity is an excuse either.

JUNK

trust me fam

real talk

JUNK

This is why I'm saying it needs to be explained properly by Goli.

I just assumed he said to her "I seen you naked already" but didn't hot up any details.

• Downvote 1

I dunno, it's not a situation I've thought long and hard about tbh.

If I was in the situation where pics I sent a next man got back to said chick yes I would be slightly disgruntled.

But if the chick was giving me earache about it I woulda told the chick to f*ckoff and would say what I had to say to Lewis and this would be over by now.