Pro Black Dons Should I Accept My Dads Soon To Be Wife ?

stacksbranning

Basically my dad is getting married in a few months and i have told him straight up and down that i will not be attending his wedding because his girl is not black ( will not be saying what race she is just know she is not black )

I have always been pretty civilized towards his girl,don't disrespect her or anything but it recently hit me .

What happened was his girls dad passed away from a pretty nasty illness (which i will also not be naming) a couple of weeks ago and he said he was disappointed in me because i should have phoned her to see how she was because she is "family" .

That's when it hit me .

When he said the word family .

A person who is not black , not apart of my race,who knows more or less nothing about my culture being called family .

That thought not only made me cringe but it scared me .

Anyway this is mainly for the people who are on my black history/black culture/black community wave .

Should i accept her or not ?

Doubt i ever will so it's more than likely bye bye to mine and my dads relationship which i can't say i care too much about tbh . He made his choice i guess but it will be interesting to hear some of your thoughts .

Most of you know my views and what i am about but surely if accept this is will have to say bye bye to all the black community talk ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 37

your dad raised you, changed your shitty nappies, put food in your belly, clothes on your back, a roof over your head, love in your heart, guided you as you grew up

screw all that, youre a BLACK man with a FATHER that stuck around

and youre saying youre never gonna speak to him cause he's in love with a white girl?

are you f*ckin retarded?

.Grew up in my mothers house not his .

Hes around though but yeah

Most of you know my views and what i am about but surely if accept this is will have to say bye bye to all the black community talk ?

as men we are not defined by the actions of our fathers and forefathers

it's the decisions/actions we take in our lifetime that define us

• Upvote 2

You're a petty nasty little man tbh. I thought your peter crotch/stackbranning sh*t was a persona, but you really are this pitiful.

How will accepting your fathers wife mean you can no longer be 'pro black' add onto to the fact that most 'pro black' people I know are always the biggest full of sh*t hypocrites.

Some try hards. But always the first to snake fellow blacks.

This is coming from the fella who says guys should not moan about coppers, if they have a problem with them then just 'clap at them, otherwise stfu'

By ur own standards u should at the very least have murdered the girlfriend and neutered ur pops

But instead u moan on the Internet about it, jeeez shat ap n do it already

I assume ur stance on the race mixing stems from the breakup of ur mum n dads marriage tho

• Upvote 1