METAL GEAR SOLID 5

Gambino

trailer is so ill.

Amazing Trailer! 

Hope he puts 20 hours of cut scenes and pisses people off.  Kojima and his team need to start making films.

Game will be sick though, no doubt story will be fucked.  Hope Gray Fox is in this one. 

pyshco-mantis.jpg

Who's that??

iHCRIKPb6Rk8B.gif

Big Boss >

• Upvote 1

Game zeros is just the prequel to phantom pain.

Will be similar to how mgs2 was set out i reckon.

Nar that has just annoyed me.......... How can any one else do BigBoss/Snake in them games? Don't understand this move at all. Also I am baffled at Konami comfirming Dead Zeroes and Metal Gar V Phantom Pain are 2 different games.

Hayter wasn't the voice of Big boss in MGS 4...

He's much older now

Who says a young Snake won't make a cameo  in this game??   Hayter is trolling imo 

/

Dead Zeroes and Phantom Pain are the same disk so it's the same game.  Similar to MGS2 

/

Game is based after Snake Eater and Peace Walker. 

It will probably loop to MGS 1 by the end of the game (unless he wants to make more games) 

Set in the 80s Supposedly 8-10 years after snake eater.

Gonna play thru Snake eater again after mgs2 then i need to get my hands on MGS4

Nar that has just annoyed me.......... How can any one else do BigBoss/Snake in them games? Don't understand this move at all. Also I am baffled at Konami comfirming Dead Zeroes and Metal Gar V Phantom Pain are 2 different games.

Hayter wasn't the voice of Big boss in MGS 4...

He's much older now

Who says a young Snake won't make a cameo  in this game??   Hayter is trolling imo 

incase ppl aint finished mgs4

yeh but thats becos big boss in mgs4 was like 100 yrs old literally about to die AND hayter was playing snake so it wouldnt make sense if he voiced them both

/

if any1s watched the gameplay trailer kiefer sutherland is the guy in bandages, quite a big move, still no hayter tho

MGS2 is the one I seem to always forget about. Can't even remember what happened in that too well but know it was the crappest one out the lot.

Hmmmm

MGS 3 > MGS 1 > MGS 2 > MGS 4 imo

aint played peace walker yet tho 

/

So thrilled its a prequel to MGS1

hype is a lot

MGS2 is the one I seem to always forget about. Can't even remember what happened in that too well but know it was the crappest one out the lot.

Hmmmm

MGS 3 > MGS 1 > MGS 2 > MGS 4 imo

aint played peace walker yet tho

/

Think this is right from my memory. Aint played 4 tho.

Yeh correct order.

4s kinda swag was too self indulgent. I would put peace walker before 4

Just watched the new trailer for this now. Psycho Mantis and Revolver Ocelot saving Big Boss. This game is going to be A M A Z I N G. Move over GTA.

Kojima also confirmed to GameTrailers that David Hayter, who has voiced Solid Snake and Naked Snake (aka Big Boss) in every console and handheld Metal Gear Solid title from 1998's Metal Gear Solid through 2010's Peace Walker, will not return for Metal Gear Solid 5. Kojima wouldn't say who the new voice actor is, but as for why Konami didn't ask Hayter back, he said, "What we're trying to accomplish here is recreate the Metal Gear series. It's a new type of Metal Gear game, and we wanted to have this reflected in the voice actor as well."

its a damn shame