What are the best and worst tube lines and why?

The Somalian

One for the Londoners but you countryside folk can add you two shillings about the steam trains that run through your village so you don't feel left out

For me the Victoria line is the best line from Walthamstow to Brixton in 35 minutes plus you can link onto nearly every other line using it and it cuts down your journey time allot.

Worst line: District line just seems bummy needs a make over. (sh*t excuse I know)

Add yours:

(just trying to add some NORMAL topics to this ting)

• Upvote 2

Ebbsfleet to Stratford in 10 mins or St. Pancras in 18 is pretty snazzy

Was thinking about this route earlier today what route does this train take I want to take it just for the journey (I always past the euro tunnel train depot and always wonder how the trains come from the east depot to St pancras must be some underground tunnel (I am not a train spotter just curious)

Ebbsfleet to Stratford in 10 mins or St. Pancras in 18 is pretty snazzy

Was thinking about this route earlier today what route does this train take I want to take it just for the journey (I always past the euro tunnel train depot and always wonder how the trains come from the east depot to St pancras must be some underground tunnel (I am not a train spotter just curious)

Its an underground tunnel that starts at Dagenham Dock onto Stratford, it then roughly follows the London Overground alignment from Stratford -> Hackney Central -> Kingsland -> H&I and surfacing just west of Cally Rd, and then into St Pancras..