im tired of all these 'singers' and 'rappers'

shaian

ok its not good all these sh*t people rapping and mcing and all that but its worse when people CANT sing and think they are singers all of a sudden, like they just come out with, yeah i just finished writing, so u say writing what?, they come with, a song, and then u hear it (probly thru myspace)and they cant sing, NOT ONE BIT,what is it?does every1 HAVE to be a artist now a days?

because they want to be famous n bait n the best of everythingproblem isno1 wants to work to gain anythingthey wana just say they're n artist n hope for the best n hope a label says right mate your the best ur a roadman/chick from the street now thats your story like every1 else n we're gona sign ubamim rich yayskeenose mc seenose

first thing that comes to mind is Natasha feat Clipse.beat barely saved itshe can't singhas a lisp
Beat is fire thoShe's like Cassie tho .. can't sing, only survivin on beats and looks
Cassie can't sing but she sounds like Mariah compared to Natasha

This used to bother my so much but music is in such disarray that I frankly don't care anymore. I think about all the unsigned talent and compare them to those that I signed and lament but whats the point? Its all about sellability right now. Nothing else.

It's the mind set nowerdays, my friends Mums a teacher, & she was telling me how most kids today are wanting to become famous. You'll get the odd one who actually wants a stable career of some sort, but most of them want to be the next Britney Spears or 50 Cent, it's a shame as well.

first thing that comes to mind is Natasha feat Clipse.beat barely saved itshe can't singhas a lisp
I just went on youtube to hear this cos I'm out of touch with rnb, and after hearing that I'm glad.WTF is wrong with people listening to tunes like this.and when did talking on tracks become acceptable for 'singers'