halo 4 thread

tino

I'll probably be playing through the campaign on legendary that first day, after that I'll come out of Vip2 gaming retirement to show you guys how to play Halo all over again.

And show Septik a thing or 2

Lol. You couldn't even show me a thing or 2 let alone Sep. Need I go to the archives and fetch the footage? Lololol

I'll probably be playing through the campaign on legendary that first day, after that I'll come out of Vip2 gaming retirement to show you guys how to play Halo all over again.

Lol. You couldn't even show me a thing or 2 let alone Sep. Need I go to the archives and fetch the footage? Lololol

How does going archive prove my ability now?

Just sayin

How does going archive prove my ability now?

Just sayin

Don't get me wrong. You would probably trounce me now since I haven't picked up a joypad in a year. But the concept of diminishing returns very much applies.

Glass ceilings and all.

I cant lie. Im a beast.

Me and Skemar are defo joint top. Gundam a close second. You man can battle third.

I'm ass at this game, probably better than you. Although I have to say Pein is pretty ridiculous.

Dominion is a very good game mode.

Loooool. Fam I cant play this game. Why do you think I never played 3 or Reach.