Sign in to follow this  
shaian

over usage of a new word

GWOP when people just got hold of this word and WONT LET IT GO.swear this boy just said it to me 15 times in this fone call. now i sign on msn and some girl has it as'gotta get this gwok'

swear its gwap?but n e whoamerican chicks oh my...despite some lookin amazinly bukkakeablethe way they act is so pie :shock:

Guest Seriouss
swear its gwap?but n e whoamerican chicks oh my...despite some lookin amazinly bukkakeablethe way they act is so pie  :shock:
LMFAO

yeah its a stupid word, i think it came from Gwakamole cos thats green, but our money isnt green, so boy..........dunno bout the gwap part tho.but still. some ppl hear some mixtape and just run with the word. he was annoying me in the fone call.its dumb.but then i thinksho or shower is dumb too. how did shower become what its became

swear its gwap?but n e whoamerican chicks oh my...despite some lookin amazinly bukkakeablethe way they act is so pie  :shock:
yeah i swear its GWAP toobut it was a UK chick who had GWAK

Shower is the one word i refuse to say.....I also refused to say nang...in fact i used to slap my cousin every time he said it...I swear North london mans are the worse for pickin up slang....and they use the most ridiculous words....lolNorth man are dumb..

only slang i use is simple stuffseenskeensheenmachinespleenmcvities ice cream"sick"just normal crapola

Guest Seriouss
Shower is the one word i refuse to say.....I also refused to say nang...in fact i used to slap my cousin every time he said it...I swear North london mans are the worse for pickin up slang....and they use the most ridiculous words....lolNorth man are dumb..
My cat says 'nang' instead of miaow. She really does. I will record her one day.Nang cat. I also have scary japanese ghost cat who says 'oww'.

i hate the trend of using the word "plain face" on this forum.also "shower", "sho", whatever.