Whos gonna replace him?

JJetset said:

Total arrogance 

Reliance of stats of players and not using his eyes

Not listening to anyone else

Refusing to meet with Daniel and Franco about players

Ostracising the rest of the club from the 1st team

Rude behind the scenes to all staff

noticed the freund hasnt been on the bench for a while, been sat in the stands with the subs

,' Fletcher writes.

'He sent a very detailed and lengthy application for the job. His CV and Powerpoint presentation were amazing. Even by today’s standards there was some complicated stuff in it, with some things that I didn’t understand.

'Tommy Docherty used to say he never said anything to his players his milkman wouldn’t understand. I don’t think any milkman would fathom the meaning of a lot of Andre’s presentation.

'The language and jargon of football gets worse by the day. Villas-Boas uses a lot of it. Would Burnley players have ever understood what he wanted if he’d told them to "solidificate" or some of his other terms?

'It’s a fascinating thought, one of the many "ifs" in football. If Andre Villas-Boas had been manager of Burnley’s Premiership team; would he have saved the season? With hindsight, we might have appointed him, but at the time it would just have been too big a risk.'

:lmao:  :lmao:

,' Fletcher writes.

'He sent a very detailed and lengthy application for the job. His CV and Powerpoint presentation were amazing. Even by today’s standards there was some complicated stuff in it, with some things that I didn’t understand.

'Tommy Docherty used to say he never said anything to his players his milkman wouldn’t understand. I don’t think any milkman would fathom the meaning of a lot of Andre’s presentation.

'The language and jargon of football gets worse by the day. Villas-Boas uses a lot of it. Would Burnley players have ever understood what he wanted if he’d told them to "solidificate" or some of his other terms?

'It’s a fascinating thought, one of the many "ifs" in football. If Andre Villas-Boas had been manager of Burnley’s Premiership team; would he have saved the season? With hindsight, we might have appointed him, but at the time it would just have been too big a risk.'

:lmao::lmao:

PMSL cant be life

JJetset said:

Total arrogance 

Reliance of stats of players and not using his eyes

Not listening to anyone else

Refusing to meet with Daniel and Franco about players

Ostracising the rest of the club from the 1st team

Rude behind the scenes to all staff

noticed the freund hasnt been on the bench for a while, been sat in the stands with the subs

add "refusing to revert to a plan B when plan A clearly wasn't working

Andre Villas-Boas did not approve four of Tottenham’s seven summer signings and asked chairman Daniel Levy not to buy them.

Villas-Boas objected to the acquisitions of Erik Lamela, Nacer Chadli, Vlad Chiriches and Christian Eriksen, a quartet who cost Spurs a total of £56million, but his judgment was overruled.

The Portuguese manager asked his chairman to buy Hulk, Joao Moutinho and David Villa as he planned for life without Gareth Bale.

article-0-1A29023200000578-371_634x358.j

None of these signings materialised and the £110m recruitment drive lies at the heart of a power struggle inside White Hart Lane which culminated in the sacking of Villas-Boas on Monday.

Of Tottenham’s seven recruits, Villas-Boas wanted only Paulinho, Etienne Capoue and Roberto Soldado. The rest were identified by Levy and technical director Franco Baldini.

Although the manager approved of Levy’s decision to appoint a technical director, the relationship between Baldini and Villas-Boas soon disintegrated and the manager was left with players he had not approved.

He didnt want any creativity :lol:

Yeah AVB, Hulk for 50 mil on 250k a week wages?  Get real ffs

Levy fucked over AVB with Moutinho, ruined his job at spurs.  We badly needed a DLP, so Levy has to take the blame for that.

Villa, rejected us..

Levy and Baldini brought some great players in the squad, AVB showed he couldn't manage them and it was too big of a job.

He had the likes of Eriksen, Lamela, Holtby and refused to play them and opted for players like Townsend and Sigs (Who never passed once to our striker)

He handicapped himself for no reason.  He could have done big things at Spurs but was way too stubborn for his own good.  It's so disappointing, his first season wasn't like this!

Now we have some clueless guy managing us 

"I think they are fit enough but to play a certain way … When it's a complete change of mindset of how I asked them to play – I asked them to go a bit more gung-ho, and up and at them. You need to acclimatise to that."

ffs

Tim-Sherwood-Tottenham-Ho-011.jpg

harry-redknapp.jpg

:rofl:

This is so painful

#Sherwoodout

"I think they are fit enough but to play a certain way … When it's a complete change of mindset of how I asked them to play – I asked them to go a bit more gung-ho, and up and at them. You need to acclimatise to that."

ffs

harry-redknapp.jpg

1 Arda

• Upvote 3

Tottenham's Tim Sherwood: 'I have got to be in the frame' for top job

Tottenham caretaker boss Tim Sherwood believes he has "got to be in the frame" for the vacant managerial position at White Hart Lane.

:rofl:

That 442 rigid direct football pass into space

ffs

harry-redknapp.jpg

1 Arda

:lmao:

And the former England midfielder, who played for Tottenham between 1999 and 2003, believes he has the qualities to take on the role on a permanent basis.

"If it was down to me I'd be getting a ten-year contract now, but football doesn't work like that," said Sherwood.

"I know all about the football club, I played here, it's my club. I know what the supporters want and I know what they demand, but it's not my decision to make the appointments and we need to respect the men who make those appointments.

"We have to speak long-term with the chairman, it's his decision."

ffs