What companies

GoldCoast

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im with hsbc stilli dont really have a hatred toward companies :? but i guess lidl (sp) is crap...used to go in there wiv ppl from college when they wanted cheap food/drinkshop makes me feel weirddnt like the smell of it n it makes me wana vomit all over a peng lil sl*t

do you even need to ask, who doesnt hate themthey f*cked up my deliveries on uncountable occasions.gone were the days they used to deliver letters at 8, now im lucky if i get them before 12. i've come to a conclusion its run by a bunch of highschool leavers with no regard for time.

im with hsbc stilli dont really have a hatred toward companies  :?  but i guess lidl (sp) is crap...used to go in there wiv ppl from college when they wanted cheap food/drinkshop makes me feel weirddnt like the smell of it n it makes me wana vomit all over a peng lil sl*t
[blatant lie] I've never being to a Lidl [/blatant Lie]

bupa heart foundation -hudds can go f*ck ,yorkshire water can go f*ck ,tv licensing sendin trackers round my house can go f*ck.british gas can go f*ck with theyr extortionate charges...first bus services hudds can g f*ck for changin my service....wtfthats bout it im sure theres more

i hate abbey with a passion. i dont like the royal mail either. i mean.. they had no way of getting a letter to canada in 2 days guaranteed. then.. i missed a recorded delivery and they have sent it back to the sender.. but give u no details of who the sender is/was. THEY might be thinking i dont live there no more. i also hate jd sports.

Guest Seriouss
Whats wrong with starbucks.....lol
Corporate chain. I live in a small town which used to have a thriving communtiy of small shop owners. When places like Subway and Starbucks came to town they all went out of business. I like indivuality, I dont want every town to be full of chains and end up a carbon copy of every other town in England!Long live small business owners.

i like franchises..and big business. all the small businesses that complain shouldve seen the writing on the wall and realise that they are in 21st century.. and put a lick of new paint and decor in their cafes.the small businesses around my ends are doing fine cos they kept up with the times

Guest Seriouss
Starbucks.
I love Starbucks. I'm soo part of the caffeine nation. For shame.
Don't get me wrong, their stuff is lovely.It's the impact on small business' I don't agree with.

Starbucks.
I love Starbucks. I'm soo part of the caffeine nation. For shame.
Don't get me wrong, their stuff is lovely.It's the impact on small business' I don't agree with.
Tis true. And they're over priced. But we've just become so Americanised. They only care about big business and its happening over here too.

the worse thing about these big companies and franchises is when they go about buying real estate without the intention of opening a shop just to prevent smaller businesses and their competitors.a company i like...marks and spencer and mr patels shop up my street mrgreen:

Guest Seriouss
the worse thing about these big companies and franchises is when they go about buying real estate without the intention of opening a shop just to prevent smaller businesses and their competitors.a company i like...marks and spencer and mr patels shop up my street  mrgreen:
I like M&S too.And Bodyshop.And Sainsburys. All nice companies biggrin.gif Fair trade and all that bollocks!

I actually hate waitrose....What is the purpose of this shop.....It's so expensive you never have to queue in there.....and the staff look at you like a freak unless u wear a shirt...I used to do my weekly shoppin in there when i lived in horley and the woman used to say "that'll be ã145 thank you" with some smug grin on her face like i was gonna put some back....That place is f*ckry...