Sign in to follow this  
easy.pee.zee

ooops did i really say that

have u ever come out with something to someone that u really shouldnt......maybe a love u to someone u clearly dont or said something really offensive in a convo not realising it was offending the other person

2 people 'slipped' out i love u this week to meone was said, and one was text, how can u slip out i love u in a text???????? but nah, i dont say nuthin i shouldnt have said, maybe to the wrong person cos they have a big mouth. bout it

no but when i was with my last ex i used to put one x on its own at the end of like every text as opposed to bare n talk later n all dat bollocksn coz i was used to it n i got free texts whenever i text sum1 else i kept doin it without thinkinid get texts bk sayin like wtf u doin n id check bk n fink oh sh*t LOLcrazy crapola

Yes.In the presence of my other half: 'sex is overrated'.I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just trying to convince my God brother to stay a virgin until he met someone that he really cared about.

Guest Seriouss

All the time. I always speak before I think about the ramifications.I say I love you all the time, its nothing!

oone time i was the bus this lady left her bag on bus...she musta realised she left it b4 the bus left she came running down leavin baby in middle of road by a blind left turn...''the bus driver was like what the f*ck u cant leave ur baby there i woulda passed u ur bag''her reply''oh its my daughters kid its ok''wtf did she really say that,,,wtf

I remember when i was round this dude's house and i started cussin Iceberg Slimm. sayin how he's such a w*nker after i just seen him at carnival and he was chattin some sh*t on the mic at rampage....then the dude said "that's my cousin blud, i helped him write that tune" I had to jus look at him and say "he's sh*t and so's the tune anyway" no point in takin it back

I remember when i was round this dude's house and i started cussin Iceberg Slimm. sayin how he's such a w*nker after i just seen him at carnival and he was chattin some sh*t on the mic at rampage....then the dude said "that's my cousin blud, i helped him write that tune"  I had to jus look at him and say "he's sh*t and so's the tune anyway"  no point in takin it back
lmao

Guest FaZe

ive heard so many slip of the tongues in asian take aways or taxi ranks....people need to think then speak.

YesMy friend changed her hair colour and i didnt like it, in im my mind i was sayin i didnt like it but then i went to say' u've changed your haid colour' i said' wot the hell hav u done 2 your hair'.

Who ever called their teacher at school mum?One guy @ school told us all his dad had a heartattack and was in hospital and i said; "oh well, if he dies u won't have to fight over what u wanna watch on the TV....."

ive heard so many slip of the tongues in asian take aways or taxi ranks....people need to think then speak.
yer i know i'll always bowl in a curry house to collect my order then just say ' cheers you f*ckin paki'

Guest Seriouss

Have you ever called someone the wrong name in bed?My friend dumped someone over that!

Guest Seriouss
Have you ever called someone the wrong name in bed?My friend dumped someone over that!
I've done that hahaha. Jesus, it took some explaining.
How did you explain it?

I called my bredrins girl sandra 3 times in the same night.....Sandra is his ex and she's fat and lardy....kinda like a man beast....it was her birthday and she threw a glass of brandy at me...lolI was pissed tho..lolI often call my girlfriends gemma or danielle.....dunno why maybe its cos they were my longest relationships.......never done it in bed tho....i don't say any names in bed....

I have called the teacher "mum".I have called my mum "babes".

Guest Seriouss

I love it when my man says my name in bed, its sexylicious!

i dont say names in bed,usually ther wont be any1 else ther so who else am i talking toif its formal just call her bitch or suttin or you sl*t

Guest Seriouss
i dont say names in bed,usually ther wont be any1 else ther so who else am i talking toif its formal just call her bitch or suttin or you sl*t
But don't you like hearing a girl say you name? I guess its an ownership thing.Like 'say my name bitch!'