ooops did i really say that

easy.pee.zee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no but when i was with my last ex i used to put one x on its own at the end of like every text as opposed to bare n talk later n all dat bollocksn coz i was used to it n i got free texts whenever i text sum1 else i kept doin it without thinkinid get texts bk sayin like wtf u doin n id check bk n fink oh sh*t LOLcrazy crapola

oone time i was the bus this lady left her bag on bus...she musta realised she left it b4 the bus left she came running down leavin baby in middle of road by a blind left turn...''the bus driver was like what the f*ck u cant leave ur baby there i woulda passed u ur bag''her reply''oh its my daughters kid its ok''wtf did she really say that,,,wtf

I remember when i was round this dude's house and i started cussin Iceberg Slimm. sayin how he's such a w*nker after i just seen him at carnival and he was chattin some sh*t on the mic at rampage....then the dude said "that's my cousin blud, i helped him write that tune" I had to jus look at him and say "he's sh*t and so's the tune anyway" no point in takin it back

I remember when i was round this dude's house and i started cussin Iceberg Slimm. sayin how he's such a w*nker after i just seen him at carnival and he was chattin some sh*t on the mic at rampage....then the dude said "that's my cousin blud, i helped him write that tune"  I had to jus look at him and say "he's sh*t and so's the tune anyway"  no point in takin it back
lmao

Who ever called their teacher at school mum?One guy @ school told us all his dad had a heartattack and was in hospital and i said; "oh well, if he dies u won't have to fight over what u wanna watch on the TV....."

Guest Seriouss
Have you ever called someone the wrong name in bed?My friend dumped someone over that!
I've done that hahaha. Jesus, it took some explaining.
How did you explain it?

I called my bredrins girl sandra 3 times in the same night.....Sandra is his ex and she's fat and lardy....kinda like a man beast....it was her birthday and she threw a glass of brandy at me...lolI was pissed tho..lolI often call my girlfriends gemma or danielle.....dunno why maybe its cos they were my longest relationships.......never done it in bed tho....i don't say any names in bed....

I have called the teacher "mum".I have called my mum "babes".

Guest Seriouss
i dont say names in bed,usually ther wont be any1 else ther so who else am i talking toif its formal just call her bitch or suttin or you sl*t
But don't you like hearing a girl say you name? I guess its an ownership thing.Like 'say my name bitch!'