ooops did i really say that

easy.pee.zee

i dont say names in bed,usually ther wont be any1 else ther so who else am i talking toif its formal just call her bitch or suttin or you sl*t
But don't you like hearing a girl say you name? I guess its an ownership thing.Like 'say my name bitch!'
usually she wont know my real name,low getting of on bein called clarence or ebenezer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i always stuff that is construde as offensive. I dont even realise until someone does some bait reaction like: oooooooo thats deepim told i have no tactbut whateva ive said, clearly i mean it or i wouldnt have said it, i jus shouldnt have said it like that maybean i never say nice things by accident, like i love u, compliments are always well thought out

Guest Seriouss
i don't actually like talkin when  i'm sexin.....it's long....I might call u a dirty bitch whilst u suck me off still....i like girls sayin my name still....Some girls get too hyper tho when u talk dirty.....start causin friction burns n sh*t...
Its never about that!I mean nice dirty talking, slightly rude talking.@ JLovely - Oops!

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Who ever called their teacher at school mum?One guy @ school told us all his dad had a heartattack and was in hospital and i said; "oh well, if he dies u won't have to fight over what u wanna watch on the TV....."
thats deepn ive called teachers mum bare times

Guest Seriouss
If you loved her would you tell her whilst you were hitting it?
Arh, thats sweet.I think thats the only time i'm ever really soppy. However I have found myself increasingly soft hearted as I get older. I even cry at Hollyoakes.

Have you ever called someone the wrong name in bed?My friend dumped someone over that!
:oops: I've done that still. That goes for just normal conversations especially when it gets heated somehow my ex ex ex's nick name just pops out.It never matters if the person I'm talking to is male or female.

^ Are you sure you're not pregnant Seriouss?Crying over Hollyoaks and Car Phone Warehouse adverts were my first signs. :twisted:

If you loved her would you tell her whilst you were hitting it?
Tellin a chic you love her whilst u sex it is a slippery slope....it has got me in trouble many times in the past.....also if you do it makes her say things like you only want me for the sex....reh reh...
Yeah thats slippin unless you mean it though.'I love you baby' always pops out of my mouth. :oops:

Guest Seriouss
^ Are you sure you're not pregnant Seriouss?Crying over Hollyoaks and Car Phone Warehouse adverts were my first signs.  :twisted:
Nah, I'm all coiled up! Thank god. Aparently its as effective as sterilisation.Don't scare me like that Ceazy!

i once said i love it....and she hugged me up and kissed me even harder....when she said i luv u too.....i was like  :?  :shock:  :twisted:
LMFAO. She probably knew what you said, but heard what she wanted. Women have a way of doing that.

Guest Seriouss
i once said i love it....and she hugged me up and kissed me even harder....when she said i luv u too.....i was like  :?  :shock:  :twisted:
H AH AHA HAYou should have just said 'I said IT not YOU, get off me bitch'

True.  Sex is a funny thing isn't it.  Do you reckon good sex can make you fall in love?Or do you reckon being in love can make sex good?
Hmm not really. You can love someone and stilll ahve mediocre sex but I doubt that good sex would be a definitive factor in falling in love. It can make you closer to the person and maybe inturn you will notice qualities in them that will make you wnat to fall in love with them. However there are plenty of people that have great sex on a regular basis but don't really get on outside of the bedroom, they are consumed with passion and nothing else.

Guest Seriouss
i think it must be that....cos as u lot so kindly told me i look like a donkey,yet the minute i get into the panties the girl wants to marry me....so i can only think its the sex....If a man gives u multiples on the 1st night wud u luv him....lol
No, I wouldn't.But it can influence how you feel about someone.Its fact that when a girl cums a hormone is released which makes us get attached.