The General Gym/Healthier Food Thread

Heero Yuy

You should defo put on some weight if you're consistent with that. You're right though your body does adjust, soon your body will be screaming at you when you don't eat that much.

• 4 weeks later...

around £80. thats the animal, slaughter and butchery all in. i got a good mix of bacon, chops, roasting joints and there's sausages and black pudding on the way also got a ham im going to take back home for christmas.

That aint the going rate tho i get a good deal. The farmer just raises a small number of old breeds in his orchard, he's actually a dairy farmer by trade. The quality of the meat though is exceptional, its like no pork youve tasted, eating anything from a supermarket or even most butchers is no longer acceptable to me, tasteless cardboard by comparison. The secret of good pork is a good covering of fat, the old breeds have a lot more cos they breed and feed the new breeds to be lean.

when i picked it up tho geezer says will you be wanting the head? and he had the head in a big bag.

• Downvote 1

there's no sodium nitrate (or any other chemical curing agents) in that bacon bro.

there's plain old sodium from sea salt, but there's nothing wrong with that, it actually possess some benefits for those who are weight training.

also, keep in mind im in the gym getting as strong as possible and not cos i want to prance about posing in homo wank mags, so i dont cry like a girl the prospect of consuming calorific foods, sodium or sat fats.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

there's no sodium nitrate (or any other chemical curing agents) in that bacon bro.

there's plain old sodium from sea salt, but there's nothing wrong with that, it actually possess some benefits for those who are weight training.

also, keep in mind im in the gym getting as strong as possible and not cos i want to prance about posing in homo wank mags, so i dont cry like a girl the prospect of consuming calorific foods, sodium or sat fats.

its still a junk of bacon sh*t. and i dont prance around in any gym. but i understand that the ancient 'i'm bulking' line applies to you since nothing else will work.

• 2 months later...