Vandalism

Wavant

Had a "remember the time" talk with my good friend and we were discussing about how some females turn into fully blown vandals when they're infuriated.

This friend had his room defaced top to bottom when the truth of something came out. This girl messed up his room with such swiftness and efficiency, he said "It was like watching Taz spin". :lol: :lol: I saw the aftermath and was shocked cos his girl was so slight.

Mandem, have you been a victim of such behaviour? What damage did she do? How did you react?

Girls, have you ever channeled the spirit of Wonder Woman and F*CKED up a boys sh*t? Or do you know better? Do you have friends who have done this?

Is this a trait of certain girls or could any girl no matter how sweet and timid she is do this?

Lego...

• Upvote 5

Girls, have you ever channeled the spirit of Wonder Woman and F*CKED up a boys sh*t? Or do you know better? Do you have friends who have done this?

:rofl:

Nothing is funnier than watching a guy get battered by a woman cos he cheated or some foolishness like that... I wanted to help, honest, but I was bennin too hard.

He shoulda just backhanded her and ended it but nooooooo he took the blows. Full on man tumps, none of that hair pulling or aiming for his balls. Just straight swinging.

NAH BUT I WAS AT A PARTY ONCE WITH MY EX.

WENT OUT FOR A FAG SHE MUSTA NOT CLOCKED THAT THE WINDOW WAS OPEN.

I HEAR HER AND HER MATES TALKING ABOUT f*ck*ng MY CAR UP FOR CHEATING ON HER.

CAME BACK IN LIKE.

e95d824c.gif

PAHHASHOAPH#PSDIAFKNDIPFBASO'JFBUOFDBAoudbfo

#uA#

FIPBDP

SAGIP

BDASGB

N

Ex tried to box me and caught my iPhone headphones as I Mohammed Ali leaned away from her jab.

She pulled it until it snapped, but had left her car running where she had pulled up on me in a rage.

I ran to her car and drove it to the end of the road and bopped back casually. Told her I left it running so she had to f*ck off.

Took her house key of the ring so she had to come back.

Then I demanded that she give me hers as a replacement.

• Upvote 1

Never had my room f*cked up or anything but I remember a switch from nowhere before regarding my ex.

Parked in the petrol station and went to get myself a £10 Orange credit voucher.

Come bk to the car with the plastic in my mouth about to tear it open and my ex is shouting about couldn't I get her 1 and just looses it.

Slaps and punches in my boat from nowhere come like Boyz n the Hood when they bring Ricky home after being shot and the mum switched on Doughboy and the camera was shaking.

Had to grab the bitch by the throat to stop the onslaught.

My ex coulda done me some damage on a real and we both knew it. She had that slight psycho streak and I don't have it in me to punch up women and she knew it. Couple times I had to pin her down or clinch like my life depended on it. There was one time she had a knife and was actually twitching. I laughed it off but I know the potential for me going a&e was defo there.. One time she was like If I ever catch you cheating on me. I'll just turn on the iron and press it on you while you sleep. Said with a straight face and no emotion. I knew it was real.

My ex coulda done me some damage on a real and we both knew it. She had that slight psycho streak and I don't have it in me to punch up women and she knew it. Couple times I had to pin her down or clinch like my life depended on it. There was one time she had a knife and was actually twitching. I laughed it off but I know the potential for me going a&e was defo there.. One time she was like If I ever catch you cheating on me. I'll just turn on the iron and press it on you while you sleep. Said with a straight face and no emotion. I knew it was real.

:o:lol: Sheeeeit