Vandalism

Wavant

My ex coulda done me some damage on a real and we both knew it. She had that slight psycho streak and I don't have it in me to punch up women and she knew it. Couple times I had to pin her down or clinch like my life depended on it. There was one time she had a knife and was actually twitching. I laughed it off but I know the potential for me going a&e was defo there.. One time she was like If I ever catch you cheating on me. I'll just turn on the iron and press it on you while you sleep. Said with a straight face and no emotion. I knew it was real.

lool f*ck

/

I've never been a victim of such violence but I've witnessed:

Computers getting dashed out of windows, plates getting flung at faces, gifts he bought her getting smashed with a hammer, car getting smashed up with a hammer.

That's al the same brudda as well.

I slapped my ex when he called me a slag and he actually got teary eyed which made me feel even more disgusted in him, then wouldn't let me leave so I threw flour all over him and his place. Vile nasty pathetic excuse for a man he was.

*Dead*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hfdnf

bg

thrdhyfdhyfdyf

hdt

f

hyfdhyfd

tshtd

Imagery is killing me

He had said much worse than just calling me a slag but I wouldnt even get into that on here, if he punched me it would have been a fight. He was emotionally abusive more than anything, he didnt really have much behind him.

When he wouldn't let me out the flat it was my Nans birthday and my Mum had been calling me but he wouldn't give me my phone to answer it. I don't know what made me go for flour but I was so angry, I remember throwing it everywhere and then over his head and punching him in the face with the bag still in my hand.

He had said much worse than just calling me a slag but I wouldnt even get into that on here, if he punched me it would have been a fight. He was emotionally abusive more than anything, he didnt really have much behind him.

When he wouldn't let me out the flat it was my Nans birthday and my Mum had been calling me but he wouldn't give me my phone to answer it. I don't know what made me go for flour but I was so angry, I remember throwing it everywhere and then over his head and punching him in the face with the bag still in my hand.

Single funniest imagery I've ever been handed on this forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Single funniest imagery I've ever been handed on this forum

LMAO

Kage is about it.

lmao, remember when my bredrin was telling me how he told his babymother he had enough, and she walked out the room calmand said cool, came back in and put his own gun to his lorehead lmao. man had to negotiate for the weapon.

worst thing iv done personally is f*ck up the room whilst man was in his bed just watching me in shock like i had some deamon sasha fierce bitch inside me. 6.am I was just dashing everything at his head until I ran out of breath. come to think of it tho destiny's child are the reason most women my age think they can get away with that sh*t one in a lifetime at least.

I slapped my ex when he called me a slag and he actually got teary eyed which made me feel even more disgusted in him, then wouldn't let me leave so I threw flour all over him and his place. Vile nasty pathetic excuse for a man he was.

That right there shows you, women want to be slapped up.

Normally I would agree with you but he made a joke about my dead brother.