FIFA 2013 Confederations Cup

Gunner

As for the final

Best game I ever been to in terms of passion and atmosphere so imagine if Brazil make the final next summer (Which I cannot see happening now)

David Luiz was awesome (If Mourinho is unsure about him La Liga will have him) Gustavo e Paulinho were just too powerful for Barca's three

Hulk I am a fan but this guy cannot be a starter. Felipao must find a better alternative

Fred is no Ronaldo but he will do just like Luis Fabiano did in a counter attacking team will score goals

As for Neymar I still maintain he will win Ballon D'or

Spain were over ran and should of used the false number 9 

Brazil done a Bayern 

VDB should of played Javi Martinez alongside Busquets to form a double pivot with Alonso missing but Xavi asked and  begged VDB to use one DM instead of the double pivot

Ramos took the penalty because Villa was on the bench(Xavi said he didn't have the confidence and Torres didn't want to take it after he missed against Tahiti) but saying that you have to count the big factors

Brazil had home advantage

The heat 

Spain had one day less rest and the game against Italy took it out of them even though they should gone out at the semis

credit to Felipao though even this is a default tournament 

This tournament proved to me what I knew already that Mata y Silva are sidemen

I would be surprised if a European team wins WC next summer 

Impossible 

he is in the north and I was in the south

Next summer if he is there for WC I will because I need to make a trip to Salvador 

Defo going back for the WC, got a sick hook up for accommodation as well so shout me.

/

Seeing how seriously the Brazilians took the Confed Cup I can't imagine the madness of the WC

Deffo gonna shout you cuz

Next summer will be a madness

My cousins kept on telling me Salvador comes like Africa/Caribbean at times (Population for blacks/mulattos) is it a myth or the truth?

Salvador is the most afro centric city I've been to in Brazil by a massive distance, so many black/mixed people there.

/

Vybez I want to go to Mardi Gras in Naw'leans as well, looks mad expensive though.

Makes you want to live there

You staying for how much longer?

Salvador is my favourite big city I've been to, just got something about it. I want to hit Recife next time though, heard good things about it, carnival there is supposed to be really good.

Just arrived back in England this morning, 5 months flew by. Going back next year, got the papers to apply for a year long visa at the London embassy whilst I was there.

I was gone for only two weeks and half but struggling with the time zones 

my body clock is a mess

Five months? WOW that went quick

Your portuguese must be good 

Like I said you chose well because in the South you can feel the racial tension 

I was gone for only two weeks and half but struggling with the time zones

my body clock is a mess

Five months? WOW that went quick

Your portuguese must be good

Like I said you chose well because in the South you can feel the racial tension

So it's best to stay north