Different interests

YFSD

What do they use to get that mirror finish?

That's an exceptional finish tbh most cars will never come out that good without a wetsand

but

good clean

give the car a clay

compound/polish

wax/sealant

No one have any other interests rather than the usual k koke and halle berry?

Anyone have any different interests apart from the usual?

Mine is detailing, been interested in it for a little while now. It's nuts how they transform the cars from absolute states to looking brand new.

e631d022.jpg

6a9820ac.jpg

I used to be interested in detailing abit too. The picture up there is probably a few days worth of work. And the products that they use are so f*ck*ng expensive. Any car that I have owned and had love for, I always washed myself including clay, polish, wax. You get a sense of reward afterwards lol.

I use to go to this forum called detailingworld or something. Basically the best detailers used to get hired by rich millionaires to detail their cars, and they used to post progress pics throughout the whole process. Probably where you got that pic from.

I dont really have a really niche intrest I love dance music, dj'ing, I love collecting caps usually prefer the more eccentric 1away caps, I also love collecting designer clothes.

Use to collect Beer Glasses had a sick collection would nick them from pubs people would go on holiday and give me the glasses, then my mum threw them all away when she kicked me out :/ in 2005. Had about 50 diffrent glasses, never had the heart to restart my collection