Sign in to follow this  
Dizzle

David Villa or Berbatov?

These two are pretty much the same type of striker & are both hot propertyWho's got more to there game? Who would you prefer at your club?I say Berbatov.

Berbatov. Wouldn't swap him with anyone.Seen as you are classing with the likes of Villa, would you agree the guys World Class yet?

Guest FaZe
Berbatov.   Wouldn't swap him with anyone.Seen as you are classing with the likes of Villa, would you agree the guys  World Class yet?

There's no denyin that he's class, but he's gotta do it against dem top teams still.

There's no denyin that he's class, but he's gotta do it against dem top teams still.
nope..hes just got to do what he did this season..next one.

he doesnt have to 'do it against the top teams' to be class.if he does what he did dis season, next season, he will be certified class.

Berbatov cos he's playing here.Villa could easily be any Morientes mk IILike somebody said Berbatov has to repeat this season again and do the business in away games & against the top teams before he can be considered world class.

he doesnt have to 'do it against the top teams' to be class.if he does what he did dis season, next season, he will be certified class.
I meant he's gotta do it against the top team to be WORLD class.

So if he scores against Man Utd next season then he's world class?

You know what he means, perform consistently against the top teams and defenders.

You know what he means, perform consistently against the top teams and defenders.
More or less

lmfao @ Putting Villa in the same category to MorientesVilla has got more to his game than MorientesCome on man.. Use your brain.Look at how he Demolished England.

Guest Ryan

Haven't seen much of Villa but from what I know of him, him and Berbatov are not comparable as they about as different as strikers come...

Haven't seen much of Villa but from what I know of him, him and Berbatov are not comparable as they about as different as strikers come...
true they aint that similarbut id have berbatovespecially as people r talkin about 25 mil for villa

Berbatov is nothing like Villa.Dimitar's Touch, Passing, Control biggrin.gif and hes 3 seconds ahead of the game