Who was your favourite teacher?

The Somalian

Who was your favourite teacher?

Who was it and why?

Mr Guy serious teacher in my school west Indian was a deputy head amongst of the rest of the Jewish deputy’s at my school. Black kids did not ramp around him. Totty guy can vouch #Gladesmore

Mr Alami he was jokes man never believed in double science so when we were meant to be learning during double science man would let us bring in videos and we would watch films and jerry springer videos. Guy was very camp and hench but was jokes bit of what I imagine venom to be like. Locked our class in the class room once when he was having an argument with the head of science.

some supply teacher we had for R.E in year 8, Miss Nichols

BRUV

she used to walk ever so slow and swing her hips, had niggas breakin their necks and licking their lips

me and my nigga Fred used to sit at the front and just watch her, then after she's done with the board we'd call her over and she'd sit near us and we just ask ANYTHING

she'd talk about Jesus, ask us to write it down, then come and talk to me and my nigga about the last time she got laid

used to ask about her boobs and bum and how she likes it etc, had the slowest, freakest voice. like when you hear her you just KNOW she sucks good.

thinking back it was some creepy sh*t. but lord it was GOOD, if i knew her first name id facebook her

Mr Guy was sick.

Was you around when Ms Williams was there? that curly haired mixed music teacher? she was a thick sexy bitch.

Nope only ms Williams I knew was the Social Science/History teacher who died when she moved to Canada

Only music teacher I remember is Ms Le Crete the black women with the bald head

didnt like any of them really, most of the teachers I like didnt take my class, Miss Davey gets a big up tho cuz she went in on the history lessons, she had some maroon in her too so she was clued up.

I just used to roll with Yvette, my Behaviour Mentor. Them ones where we blatantly went wood green shopping together outside of school hours

Miss Dix, this is at school. had a racist headteacher always trying to pick on the darkies

she was a cheryl cole.. all her BFs were black so she took care of us well. the black girls didnt get the same love

college was mr heming. one of the few daemons who had rebelled against daemonism

Mr.Bakare, maths teacher...was strict with us at first. We used to see him driving into school and in traffic we'd jump in for a lift. Now I think about it he could've got in a lot of trouble for that lol.

Ms.Henshaw another maths teacher, she was never my teacher but used to call me her daughter and check I was doing ok. Even 10yrs later if she sees my dad she'll ask how I'm doing etc.