Battle Rap Topic

Young £

calicoe 2-1

o-red 2-1 (3-0 on bars but hitman works the crowd disgustingly)

B Magic 3-0 (Daylyt on a losing streak right now IMO where as B Magic is on the other end of the spectrum)

Hollow....but hes gotta rebuttal strong. Remmber Lux choked against calicoe ..even though he had that legendary round. Hollow aint ordinary. If hollow comes like he did like he came at Big T then this is gonna be a sick battle.

i think i called it pretty right

maybe tsu surf only one id say was debateable more towards tsu....calicoe didnt impress too much

God Surf is shit. Calicoe stole the crowd and bodied him in his hometown.

Enjoyed Daylight/B.Magic. Other than Lux/Hollow its the battle I'll probably watch the most again. Daylights 3rd was crazy btw.

Holla/O.Red Meh. It's amazing how Holla can hold a crowd and his 3rd was funny aswell. O.Red probably won 2-1 tho.

Lux is the better rapper, Hollow is the better battle rapper. Thats what it boils down to in my opinion. Lux has mesmerising content, but it isn't all necessarily aimed at his opponent whereas most of everything Hollow was saying was directed right at Lux. Also, Hollow can freestyle and the rebuttals are the big blows in these types of match ups. 

/

Other news Slaughterhouse is setting up a rap battle reality show, the match ups are; Dizaster vs Math, Daylyt vs Arsonal, Aye Verb vs Big T, Cortez vs MarvWon.