snowbombing urban nerds marcus nasty etc in april

Hank Moody

f*ck knows. if im only in a ski resort for a week or two im riding hard - first to last lift every day (9am-430pm) - and usually too tired to do anything at night

a weeks ski pass is easily £200-250, plus equipment hire, and a ski/snowboard outfit

then you have a festival to go to every night

if you want to get your moneys worth you will need to do some serious burning of the cadle at both ends

probably need a holiday after it to recover

would be sick tho

f*ck knows. if im only in a ski resort for a week or two im riding hard - first to last lift every day (9am-430pm) - and usually too tired to do anything at night

a weeks ski pass is easily £200-250, plus equipment hire, and a ski/snowboard outfit

then you have a festival to go to every night

if you want to get your moneys worth you will need to do some serious burning of the cadle at both ends

probably need a holiday after it to recover

would be sick tho

skipa.png

:lmao:

/

how easy to learn is snowboarding? did skiing before wasnt too hard to pick up

it will be easier to learn to board if you can ski, as you are already familiar with some of the basic concepts of snowsports eg sliding on snow, using edges and carving. I skateboarded for years as a kid so i taught myself to snowboard and it felt pretty natural.

you got a real snow indoor slope at hemel hempstead - lessons in those places are a good idea before you hit a real mountain coz you dont need a long slope to learn the basics