Experiences with 'the coil', please?

Fighting Weight

My ex had it towards the end. Was best contraception we used, She didn't behave as erratic and I didn't have to panic about whether she'd taken poll or not and she didn't complain about it making her fat. Occasionally I could feel it though. It waslike prodding something rubber. It wasnt extreme pain and it couldn't have hurt my piece but I could defo feel it was there in certain positions.

I could feel it the whole time n it must have made the inside of the puss stink

Dealbreaker if ever there were one, have nightmares of meeting the Cuban goddess I've told myself I'll marry, getting down to business and having the air of achievement ruined by the stench of eau de fishy fan. As for the coil, only in certain positions is it a problem. LMAO @ the implant causing moodswings, f*ck that for a laugh.

• Upvote 1

Deffo would recommend it.

Never felt it (lol), no experience with it smelling and the best part is it's non-hormonal. So there's not that nagging doubt it's f*ck*ng her moods up like the pill, implant etc. can do.

Only thing is it's a bit awkward getting it, we had to go three times. Twice because it wouldn't go in the first time and the third to check it's in the right place.

Deffo would recommend it.

Never felt it (lol), no experience with it smelling and the best part is it's non-hormonal. So there's not that nagging doubt it's f*ck*ng her moods up like the pill, implant etc. can do.

Only thing is it's a bit awkward getting it, we had to go three times. Twice because it wouldn't go in the first time and the third to check it's in the right place.

I thought it was supposed to be done by a nurse :| You do it yourself?

Anyway I think I'm deffo gonna give it a swerve

there's two types a hormonal and a non hormonal one. tbh all these things depends on the female and if the body will accept it. I've got friends that have had a horrible and a good time with it the only good thing is that it lasts for 5 years.

/

the whole contraception process is long for women takes the fun out of sex sometimes.