this kidnapped girl in portugal....

Carpe_Deum

... i just heard her aunty say suttin in a press conference. she said "whoever has taken her, i understand why you may want to take such a lovely girl..but she's not yours so give her back" :? thats an angle i havent thought of b4... imagine kids being kidnapped and raised by their kidnappers as their parents! like imagine her being smuggled to south africa and beginning a new life. harsh. how do u know u werent kidnapped??

some lady kinda slyly tried to kidnap my sister or sumthin, she was baby sitting me and my sister when we was younger, my mum came to get us, i was up and went to my mum and the woman wouldnt let my mum go get my sister, and was tryin to fight her off. (all i can remember)

There was that other kid in Greece who was stolen and is being raised by someone else.And that story of the woman who's house burnt down, thinking her baby daughter died, only to reconise her six years later being raised by someone else...http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/03/01...live/index.htmlI know I am not kidnapped. I bare strong resemblence to my parents.

Well its similar to what happened to Moses and he turned out fine. Man was chosen by G-O-D to give us a message.He saw a burning bush and people believed him. I would have asked him if he was smoking some form of bush a.k.a. Skunk.

This is what I reckoned happened. Cause they said there was a man on the beach taking pictures of madeline & some other kids. He got spotted at some garage with a woman in the passenger seat.. so I reckon she's probably someones daughter by now. But is it possible to make a 3 year old forget her past??

]This is what I reckoned happened. Cause they said there was a man on the beach taking pictures of madeline & some other kids. He got spotted at some garage with a woman in the passenger seat.. so I reckon she's probably someones daughter by now. But is it possible to make a 3 year old forget her past??
if it was a violent situation.. the child may get flashbacks. but if it wasnt .. it will probably be nothing. then again... who knows. i cant remember being 3 :?

One does so much developing and learn new skills between the ages 0-3 one will usually end up forgetting. I read that in some book.However I remember being about 14 months old. That's my earliest memory and I do have an excellent memory.

I know I am not kidnapped. I bare strong resemblence to my parents.
I always drop a hint to my mum though. Like i'm not adopted or anything am I? Then i just look at my dad and it's bait i'm not.There was an old story af Amis Glover some baby was left in the car and was never seen again back in the 80's. My family always use this example when other family members leave their pickney in the car and go off bout theiy business

This whole kidnapp ting is funny to me. Not in the sense that the poor/innocent girl got kidnapped. More the way its been handled, it's a social class ting.Imagine if this happened to some council estate couple, they'd be getting merk differently by the media but coz the couples are proffessionals (both doctors) everyone's supporting them alot more.disclaimer: I'm not saying ppl won't support or help, the levels would just be less.

This whole kidnapp ting is funny to me. Not in the sense that the poor/innocent girl got kidnapped. More the way its been handled, it's a social class ting.Imagine if this happened to some council estate couple, they'd be getting merk differently by the media but coz the couples are proffessionals (both doctors) everyone's supporting them alot more.disclaimer: I'm not saying ppl won't support or help, the levels would just be less.
this rant belongs to the other thread. this one is about the possibility of being kidnapped at a young age not for sexual pleasure..but to be raised as a normal kid BY your kidnappers.

me and my mother were sayin this, just this morning.

I know i werent kidnapped.I look like my daddy. One guy tried to kidnap me a while ago. Im sure he did. He kept on huggin me when he was chirpsing me and had his car boot open and tried to lure me towards the boot. I had to proper struggle off him.