this kidnapped girl in portugal....

Carpe_Deum

This whole kidnapp ting is funny to me. Not in the sense that the poor/innocent girl got kidnapped. More the way its been handled, it's a social class ting.Imagine if this happened to some council estate couple, they'd be getting merk differently by the media but coz the couples are proffessionals (both doctors) everyone's supporting them alot more.disclaimer: I'm not saying ppl won't support or help, the levels would just be less.
this rant belongs to the other thread. this one is about the possibility of being kidnapped at a young age not for sexual pleasure..but to be raised as a normal kid BY your kidnappers.
I think you can. Its a shorter process than going through adoption and possibly looking after a kid for a year, spending all that money on it then not getting to keep the kid, with no refunds.Thats a whole year of your life gone and emotions with that kid gone like that

I know i werent kidnapped.I look like my daddy. One guy tried to kidnap me a while ago. Im sure he did. He kept on huggin me when he was chirpsing me and had his car boot open and tried to lure me towards the boot. I had to proper struggle off him.
biggrin.gif Are you being serious?!

How do I know I weren't kidnapped?Hmmm... Thinking about hassle I have caused over the years, if I weren't theirs they would have just handed me the f*ck back.

My earliest memory is me peering over my travel cot (at my aunties house) when I was little over a year old.Then I remember when I was around 2 and my sister was 1. The first memory I had of her was her arse getting changed at my dads friends house - They were the Hawsey family and they had a real sh*t-pits, Steptoe and son sort of house. Dog sh*t squished behind every door, dated furnature, cigarette mist, dirty tea stains at the bottom of cups, couldn't see the floor for broken, crap toys and rubbish. Because it was one of my earliest memories I always thought my sister was an unwanted Hawsey child who was adopted by my parents, I always told her she came from the shitty house.

Anyone ever see that sick 2 part drama thing about the woman that got kidnapped? She got taken when she was like 15 and he drugged her to make her lose her memory. Then he told her she was his wife and had her just being his wife for about 10 years. One day she went to the shops and an old boyfriend recognised her and eventually they got her out. Before her, he'd had another woman that he'd done that to and she was her replacement. He just let the other one die in the basement or something.Some f*cked up people out there.

Guest Ryan
Anyone ever see that sick 2 part drama thing about the woman that got kidnapped? She got taken when she was like 15 and he drugged her to make her lose her memory. Then he told her she was his wife and had her just being his wife for about 10 years. One day she went to the shops and an old boyfriend recognised her and eventually they got her out. Before her, he'd had another woman that he'd done that to and she was her replacement. He just let the other one die in the basement or something.Some f*cked up people out there.
Yeah, I remember that.The guy who kidnapped her was a friend of her dad's init? He used to be bare sympathetic to him as well biggrin.gif Whenever he went to work he would lock her in a room :D