Di Big schill

Guest chap44uns

f*ck*ng HATE it. Completely.

Was in there with my girl bare hungry dons i had to leave coz i woulda pied somebody.

Some sweatbox and over crowded... literally you're all packed in.

Infact im done with brick lane in general. Fell the f*ck off now all the monkeys are there now. Always see them bummy guys tryna sell food and smackheads outside the off license there

• Upvote 2

the thing is they dont realise how they are.

They dont wanna go to hood places because theyre like "na f*ck da hype ting yageme" and still bring that mentality to the place its not even needed.

I don't go out to have a guy chatting sh*t in my ear, screwfacing me for no reason.

Bare in mind, drunk white guys (pub/hooligan types) are possibly also near the top of my list for sh*t i dislike when going out.

There's places I avoid going because i know im gonna get pissed in that enviornment.....so i go elsewhere...then they wanna infiltrate those places because they know the chicks are better.. a caliber of females who won't even be interested in them ANYHOW and so many times i've seen some hood guy get pissed because a female has just shut them down. It's disgusting. Like fully hounding girls for numbers and being aggressive towards the chick to get the number, come on now.

Brick Lane is only ok in the daytime. Big Chill is just off limits now.

Just keep it to old st/shoreditch sides most time with my boys. Even sometimes these essex places like loughton/woodford if its with "thelads"