iPhone 5 Compared With Competitors [CHART]

Yak_Louis

If you look into it I'm sure Samsung were not as comprehensive on the iPhone feature list as they were on their own phone. Advert did its job still, although it seems kind of dirty. I'm not really a fan of those type of ad campaigns that throw dirt on each other. Reminds me of those old US coke vs pepsi commercials.

If you look into it I'm sure Samsung were not as comprehensive on the iPhone feature list as they were on their own phone. Advert did its job still, although it seems kind of dirty. I'm not really a fan of those type of ad campaigns that throw dirt on each other. Reminds me of those old US coke vs pepsi commercials.

c/s

let whatever it is you have speak for itself

Samsung planning Galaxy S IV launch for March 2013?

Galaxy S 4 or Galaxy S IV? Disagreements over the naming convention are likely to rage on now that Samsung's dropped hints that it's planning to replace the Galaxy S III in the spring of next year. A company official reportedly told Korea Times that "the new device is expected to hit shelves globally in March at the latest" following an initial announcement at MWC in February -- and while it would retain the "inspired by nature" design language of its predecessor, the screen might get a bump from 4.8 to 5-inches. It may seem odd for a company to talk up its next product so soon after the last one, but perhaps it's a deliberate marketing move in light of a certain new contender.

For anyone thinking of waiting..

Soon everyone will be carrying tablets as phones.

551975_10151090695317732_233336652_n.jpg

Although this makes no difference.

People are quick to cut off phones 'cause a rival compared the product with their phone leaving out most of their features? pmsl

I'm sure Windows could do one for both of them and come out looking good.

Ain't no one going to get the Iphone 5 early? Need to see how fast it is. 4S is an impressive phone tbh.

If you are a businessman you cant pull out an iphone and be taken seriously imo

lol at the negs without explanation, anyone care to explain why they disagree?

they still on a blackberry hype?

im not sure, i can say the place i work for now still hand out blackberrys to everyone. also, from what im told windows phones are becoming a lot more popular, and ive heard of places that give everyone android phones.

what business gives out iphones?

Anyone have a rooted S3?

yeah. still on stock android waiting for a stable version of MIUI tho. i have one friend who changes his rom almost weekly and it seems to be ok