Ghanian and Nigerians your secret has been found out

The Somalian

Deuteronomy 14

http://www.biblegate... 14&version=KJV

3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

4 These are the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,

5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.

6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.

7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.

8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:

10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.

12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,

14 And every raven after his kind,

15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,

17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,

18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

19 And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.

20 But of all clean fowls ye may eat.

21 Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

and Leviticus 11

http://www.biblegate... 11&version=KJV

These are from the old testament and thus apply to Jews. The new testament over-wrote those teachings. I'll find the passage on request.

pmsl I just read what ensued on the following pages with C.P. and I realise now what I've just put myself in for. Minor though.

I'm at work so I don't have to time to flick bible til later, but what Captain Planet said was essentially correct (even if he didn't articulate himself very well or have enough confidence in his own opinion to back it up prudently).

As you were until i find the passage...

tbf nobody bats an eyelid when 'the whites' munch on black pudding

for those unaware black pudding is PIGS BLOOD!

f*ck*ng PIGS BLOOD YA KNA

its also banging tbh.

surely there's a way of making these bush meat delicacies comply with health and safety/ hygiene regs.

i shall be using common sense rather than the dietary advice of an ancient document to decide which meat to consume, The pork I eat is cleaner than any chicken coming out a chicken shop.

dont take any issue with ppl wanting to eat squirrels, crickets or those oversize hamster critters. I know someone who sautes the snails in in his garden with garlic and butter says their delicious. Carnivorous beasts should be avoided i think.

That said my grandad wouldnt touch any sea life after what he saw during the war in the navy. prawns gave him nightmares for the rest of his life.

Deuteronomy 14

http://www.biblegate... 14&version=KJV

3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

4 These are the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,

5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.

6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.

7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.

8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:

10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.

12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,

14 And every raven after his kind,

15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,

17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,

18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

19 And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.

20 But of all clean fowls ye may eat.

21 Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

and Leviticus 11

http://www.biblegate... 11&version=KJV

These are from the old testament and thus apply to Jews. The new testament over-wrote those teachings. I'll find the passage on request.

Ok since I have access to google, but no bible...

I found this

The O.T. law was a temporary covenant: (1) It was given to prepare Israel for the coming of Christ (Ga. 3:19-25). (2) It is abolished with Christ's coming (2 Co. 3:6-17). (3) It was taken away when Christ died (Col. 2:14-17).

The purpose of the Law was: (1) It was given to reveal sin and to show man that he is a guilty sinner before God (Ro. 3:19-20; 7:12-13; 1 Ti. 1:9-10). (2) It was given to bring men to Jesus Christ (Ga. 3:24-25).

How were people saved during the time of the law? (1) Men have always been saved by faith in God's Word (Hab. 2:4; Ro. 4:1-8; He. 11:7). People in O.T. times did not necessarily understand completely about how Jesus Christ would come to earth and die for their sins, but when they believed in the things God told them, they were saved by their faith in God's Word (He. 11). (2) Men have always been saved on the basis of Christ's blood and death (Ro. 3:25). There is only one reason our holy God can forgive man's sins, and that is because Christ paid the penalty for those sins. Therefore, believers of all ages have been saved on the basis of Christ's bloody death, even though they did not necessarily fully understand this salvation (1 Pe. 1:9-12). The O.T. animal sacrifices did not remove sins, but only looked forward to Christ (Jn. 1:29; He. 10:1-4).

According to the Bible, the Christian's relationship with the O.T. law is that Christians are dead to the law (Ro. 7:1-4). What does this mean? (1) The law does not control the Christian's life (Ro. 7:1-2). Christ is our new husband, and He controls our lives through the New Covenant. While the eternal principles of morality reflected in the law of Moses are respected by the Christian, our rule in life is not the law of Moses but the life of Christ as revealed to us in the N.T. (2) The law cannot condemn the Christian (Ro. 7:3). The Lord Jesus Christ took our condemnation upon Himself on the cross! (3) The Christian serves Christ through the Spirit, not through his own power and wisdom (Ro. 7:6).

The difference between keeping the O.T. law and living the Christian life is. (1) The motive is different: We do not live the Christian life in order to gain righteousness, blessing, and life, but because we already possess these things in Christ. We serve Christ out of a sense of gratitude because of the salvation God has given to us, not in order to earn salvation or escape judgment. We already have perfect righteousness (Ro. 3:21-24; 2 Co. 5:21). We already have eternal blessing (Ep. 1:3). We already have life (Ep. 2:1). (2) The power is different: We live the Christian life through the power of the indwelling Spirit, not through our own strength and wisdom (Ro. 8:9-14). (3) The compulsion is different: We live the Christian life because Christ lives in us and works in us (Col. 1:29). The compulsion is from within. The law of God has been written on our hearts and compels us to serve God (He. 10:16). (4) The pattern is different: The Christian's goal is to be conformed to the image of Christ (2 Co. 3:18; Ro. 8:29; 13:14; Col. 3:10; Ep. 4:23-24). The O.T. law was only a shadow of Christ and of heavenly things (He. 8:5; 10:1; Col. 2:17; Ro. 2:20). Now that the Lord Jesus Christ has come, we have the perfect pattern and substance.

Today we are under GRACE, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth." (Rom. 10:4)

lol the outrage

On the subject of food being sold unknowingly to customers my muslim bredrin who owns restaurants told me barefaced that most of these shops displaying the halal signs are fronting and aren't getting their chicken etc from halal suppliers as it costs too much.

The shops he was talking about were owned by muslims as well, aint that some sh*t.

f*ck all this tit for tat for ur own sake

guys can stop crying about black pudding before i pull out vids of ur bros drinkin human blood straight from the skull

did anyone even watch the vid?

if this rat thing was farmed over here i'd give it a go no problem

but f*ck wild bush meat, jus read cane rats were responsible for an outbreak of monkeypox in the states, do not want

dirty guys are smuggling this through in their suitcase wrapped in pants for profit n ur clutching at alcoholic smokers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

lol@ these stupid white people. They inject themselves with chemicals to make their pastry skin last longer than it should

they smoke, they drink DAILY to poison themselves to the max

they cant dance so they invent chemicals to make them jig about like booboos to house music

a few Aff tax paying people want to enjoy their delicacies that they're used to without harming anyone

but NOOO, it becomes national news.. when Thais, and chinese, do the same and dont have 1/3 of the useless diseases the caucasian body carries

lets do an NHS checklist of deaths caused by the drugs, drink and chemical enhancement the majority of white people partake in

as well as the overall cost to the tax payer.

and compare it to captain planet's mum's lust for Banku rat soup.

I'll wait

strong post.

posd

I don't think smoking, drinking and plastic surgery are all exclusively white things btw

Lol at the bit about inventing drugs to 'make them jib about'

You're a bit like a racist old cabbie but a young black version

Just as furiously deluded and relentlessly unfair and spiteful, getting the same amount of respect as them too i.e zero

so much wrong with venoms post. boring racist c*nt

• Upvote 1

Black people are afraid horribly of Undercooking or Underseasoning food. Its hillarious watching my mum and sister watching Masterchef and Saturday Kitchen etc and exclaiming how good something looks, but that they wouldn't eat it.

Like to everything. You can almost hear them heaving when a piece of beef that is even the slightest bit pink is presented.

a few Aff tax paying people want to enjoy their delicacies that they're used to without harming anyone

I think the point of the article was the rats hadn't gone through the proper processes of being declared fit to eat.

People bringing sh*t in suitcases and such is what the problem is, we don't want pandemics like Swine flu or Mad cow disease so there has to be procedures that are followed.

• Upvote 2

lol the outrage

On the subject of food being sold unknowingly to customers my muslim bredrin who owns restaurants told me barefaced that most of these shops displaying the halal signs are fronting and aren't getting their chicken etc from halal suppliers as it costs too much.

The shops he was talking about were owned by muslims as well, aint that some sh*t.

the muslims at work were trying to tell me halal chicken tastes better than normal chicken :rofl: