Ghanian and Nigerians your secret has been found out

The Somalian

Guest Chelsea Jack

tbf nobody bats an eyelid when 'the whites' munch on black pudding

for those unaware black pudding is PIGS BLOOD!

f*ck*ng PIGS BLOOD YA KNA

black pudding is banging tbh as is white pudding

dnt knock what u aint tried fella

Guest Chelsea Jack

wtf is white pudding?

Jump to: navigation, search

White pudding 300px-Irish_breakfast.jpg

An Irish breakfast consisting of sausages, black and white pudding, rashers (Irish bacon), fried eggs and juice. Origin Place of origin United Kingdom Details Type Pudding Main ingredient(s) Pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal Variations Black pudding

White pudding or oatmeal pudding is a meat dish popular in Scotland, Ireland,[1] Northumberland, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland. White pudding is very similar to black pudding, but does not include blood. Consequently, it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage.[2] Earlier versions (pre-1990[3]) often had sheep's brain added as a binding agent. A similar pudding, known as Hog's pudding, is made in Cornwall and Devon though it is much spicier than white pudding, as it contains black pepper, cumin, basil and garlic.

In Scotland, white pudding can also be known as mealy pudding and does not always take the form of a sausage. It consists of suet, oatmeal, onions and spices. Some versions of Scottish white pudding are suitable for vegans, in that they contain no animal fat, vegetable fat being used instead.

The pudding may be cooked whole, or cut into slices and fried or grilled. It is an important feature of the traditional Irish breakfast. White pudding (as well as its black and red relatives) is also served battered at chip shops in Scotland as an alternative to fish (see fish and chips). When served accompanied by chips it is known as a white pudding supper.

People on here eat diffrent things just waiting for Eric to come through and tell us what monkey taste like

:rofl:

lol the outrage

On the subject of food being sold unknowingly to customers my muslim bredrin who owns restaurants told me barefaced that most of these shops displaying the halal signs are fronting and aren't getting their chicken etc from halal suppliers as it costs too much.

The shops he was talking about were owned by muslims as well, aint that some sh*t.

the muslims at work were trying to tell me halal chicken tastes better than normal chicken :rofl:

lool how the f*ck would they know anyway?

intestines is standard, its nice

i used to be like a couple of you niggas though about black pudding, then i tried it at my local breakfast spot with a full english

wasnt really feeling it at first, but thats cause i was goin at it with a negative mind expecting it to be bad, but i gave it another try and its actually alright

dunno about this rare steak sh*t though

nyama_choma.jpg

if it dont look suttum like that i aint even f*ckin with it

maybe its cause when i was young i was warned that i could catch diseases if its not cooked properly, so im not a fan tbh

Can't speak for the whole of Gh but yeah in my people's parts snail is a delicacy

Sometimes I wonder how people discovered foods, like did man just roam te forest sticking a spear in everything and cooking it?