What do YOU do in this situation?

Fighting Weight

its not even a c*nt thing, its a self respect thing IMO. Fair enough if you move when someone comes but to stand their and argue. You have no dignity.

Like these tramps who will press their oyster card on bus get the red light and will just stand there staring at their card like it doesnt work. No shame.

Like these tramps who will press their oyster card on bus get the red light and will just stand there staring at their card like it doesnt work. No shame.

LOL

Them man that think funds are going to be transferred in there account magically

f*ck off

Nah tbh this oyster this is pain 1st thing Monday morning

LOL

Them man that think funds are going to be transferred in there account magically

f*ck off

Nah tbh this oyster this is pain 1st thing Monday morning

Then you need to pull £2 out your pocket or walk. Looking at your card like some kind of juju happened and it was sapped of its powers

Allow causing a big scene and getting thrown out when you want to have a good time, if they wasnt to budge, just get your girl to get a steward

this. cant let some idiots get you mad and spoil the evening, if they do, they win and you loose. if you get loud/angry/physical YOU will probably come across as the troublemaker. gotta keep a cool head in these situations so when security come you can explain the situation well and they can see you are a mature and respectable individual.

This happened to me at WatchTheThrone.....the guys next to me was sitting in the wrong seats........but i was on the verge of punching man up coz he was drunk and tryna act up. Some any danish guys. The guys whos seats dey was just talked to the steward and they got moved just before the show started.

Dont see whats so hard about calling a steward to have u seated correctly if someones there. Thats their job.

Dont see whats so hard about calling a steward to have u seated correctly if someones there. Thats their job.

they should have done it in the first place. You come in, steward checks Your ticket and shows You to Your seat.

sounds like people didn't want to do their job properly because they were dealing with a majority black audience.

You think I can go White Hart Lane and sit where I want until the owner of the ticket comes with a steward?

This happened to me at WatchTheThrone.....the guys next to me was sitting in the wrong seats........but i was on the verge of punching man up coz he was drunk and tryna act up. Some any danish guys. The guys whos seats dey was just talked to the steward and they got moved just before the show started.

maybe some ppl think its snitching :/

u no how us blacks get :keeporder: too cool for school sometimes

• Upvote 1

they should have done it in the first place. You come in, steward checks Your ticket and shows You to Your seat.

sounds like people didn't want to do their job properly because they were dealing with a majority black audience.

You think I can go White Hart Lane and sit where I want until the owner of the ticket comes with a steward?

If you ever went to a football match you would know you could do just that. As long as you're in the correct block you pretty much have free reign.