What do YOU do in this situation?

Fighting Weight

Dont see whats so hard about calling a steward to have u seated correctly if someones there. Thats their job.

they should have done it in the first place. You come in, steward checks Your ticket and shows You to Your seat.

sounds like people didn't want to do their job properly because they were dealing with a majority black audience.

You think I can go White Hart Lane and sit where I want until the owner of the ticket comes with a steward?

If you ever went to a football match you would know you could do just that.

trust me football >>>>

done that at stamford bridge got told to bounce by some chelsea fans I was like :/ then i see one guy who was 6ft8 behind his donny thinking is it a ting?

it wasnt a ting. i just moved

• Upvote 6

Dont see whats so hard about calling a steward to have u seated correctly if someones there. Thats their job.

they should have done it in the first place. You come in, steward checks Your ticket and shows You to Your seat.

sounds like people didn't want to do their job properly because they were dealing with a majority black audience.

You think I can go White Hart Lane and sit where I want until the owner of the ticket comes with a steward?

trust me football >>>>

done that at stamford bridge got told to bounce by some chelsea fans I was like :/ then i see one guy who was 6ft8 behind his donny thinking is it a ting?

LMAO

This happens at the cinemas all the time

Not gonna lie I sit in other peoples seats some times, more time they just come to the seat then walk away and sit somewhere else, but if they tell me its their seat id move.

One time I was with the ex and there were 2 yutes in our seats (we was 10mins late) told them to move and then they had to move other people etc...its all long

Moral of the story, dont be late

trust me football >>>>

:rofl:

One that gets me the most is when you've reserved a table seat on the train.

Its like... why you acting foolish? You've obviously seen the reserved sign sticking out the top of the seat saying "London Paddington", train hasn't started moving yet - won't start moving for the next 10 mins, why are you trying it?

Its like... why you acting foolish? You've obviously seen the reserved sign sticking out the top of the seat saying "London Paddington", train hasn't started moving yet - won't start moving for the next 10 mins, why are you trying it?

this pisses me off, fair play have a table seat but why the f*ck is anyone reserving standard seats on a half dead train n giving a sh*t

always some frumpy jobsworth yuppie woman

there's clearly fresh seats in every direction but u want me to move n sit next door

Similar situation happened to me at the Ghana Vs Brazil football match

Some old african dude that thought I owed him some sort of respect sitting in my seat then try tell me sit some where else

Started switching at first, after 10 mins of chatting sh*t I just called a steward and they moved him

No point catching a case cus of d*ckheads, fighting in a stadium full of people

• Upvote 1

lol

when people dont turn up >>>>>>>>

me and one girl got a table to ourselfs on a train (edit - even though both the other seats were reserved for the whole journey)

was droppin bars all the way to london

if someone is in my seat and im late and there is spare similar seat... ill just sit there

but if not they best be moving....

also a seat upgrader if someone has not turned up but ill move no fuss if they show up

cant stand them cunts who sit next to you when there are spaces available on the train... i reserved my table and window seat in 1st class for a reason FFS

planes is a next ting too... always look to grab up better seats once its airbourne

when i was coming from madrid... misread the seats and there were 3 guys sitting in my aisle already and i ended up moving one safe brudda in the seat behind cos i just assumed it was my seat....cos i thought no way would man grab up my seat when im not even late.

At football games you hold any seat and when a man comes over you move, simple. If someone's in my seat at a game I'll move in coz we all stand anyway, don't mind.

At a show like this tho, I'm asking once, then I'll collar him. I don't care for no scene tbh I'll be sitting down no one's seeing me only him walking off in shame.