Sign in to follow this  
Aza T

Dj Ironik - So Nice Video [Preview]

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]quality is decent - ive seen the whole thing and youtube has kinda f*cked up the qualitytune is orite as well.good look 4 ironik

This is just the wifey riddim 2007i hate when people spit over slowjam samples an then try callin it grime

i dont like the whole walking through flowers thingkinda cheesy imo

All this guy does is sweetboy tunes.
Hes prob thinkin ££££but i'd give the tune about 5/10. But then again he probably isnt aiming the tune at me

trust wen u focus tunes towards all the little girl chavs n sh*t ull get money n loads of ppl will have heard ur track. Its a smart move. Trust u kno them little chav dem r gona buss it on teh back of the bus..its exposure

trust wen u focus tunes towards all the little girl chavs n sh*t ull get money n loads of ppl will have heard ur track. Its a smart move. Trust u kno them little chav dem r gona buss it on teh back of the bus..its exposure
Yeh exactly they'll have it blaring out of their fones

Still a pack of doritos though