AllDebrid - 126 Premium Accounts in 1 (includes: Netload, Rapidshare and Hotfile)

Francis Coquelin

• 2 weeks later...

The paypal payment is showing from the inside (when you're logged in) but not when you're not. Not sure what that's about.

Anyhow, I've been trying out Uploaded.to links through them and it works nicely. Only issue is it doesn't automatically convert them in Jdownloader - when I copy the link it will still come up as the normal link, I have to put it through the Alldebrid thing page first.

/

my refer link

pub_1_en.gif

you mean megaupload? the one that had the huge FBI case and was taken down at the start of the year?

/

Alldebrid is down :/ good thing I didn't cop the account. Might try Real Debrid 'cause they seem to look more reliable but a shame they have the same problem with Paypal

en.gif

First do the free registry thing, then once you're logged in go to the offers page and select the package you want and Paypal should appear.

Uploaded is being gay at the moment though, which is where most my downloads are hosted on, pretty shitty tbh.

First do the free registry thing, then once you're logged in go to the offers page and select the package you want and Paypal should appear.

Uploaded is being gay at the moment though, which is where most my downloads are hosted on, pretty shitty tbh.

the only two options that appear for me are, pay by rentabiliweb and buy from a reseller. if i go to reseller and click paypal, the uk don't show up?

• 2 weeks later...

is this worth it then? all my fucking torrent sites are going down.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...