Are you a jealous person?

I never really was but I am noticing things a little more now than I used to.

Certain pictures I see my girl putting on fb which I ain't really feeling, there was 1 she said she was taking of her shoes but she is wearing a skirt and her legs are in the picture, her legs are the prominent part of the picture cos the pic is basically from the bottom of the skirt down.

I ain't Muslim or anything but a lot of what Islam promotes I have a lot of respect for, the fact that a woman should avoid enticing men at all costs I'm really down for.

Maybe it's cos I know guys don't need a reason to perv but there are a few other pics which we have argued about recently, they ain't over the top or anything but I feel if something is making me feel a certain way then I should say it and I've always been like that.

I'm not even sure if jealousy is the right word in this case, what do you lot think, any clashes you have had with your partner over sh*t like this?

Yeah i am fully.

Not on a level where im looking through her phone because of it or anything but if a man is tryna watch when im with her i get confrontational.

My girl dont really putmany pics up or anything and her bb is gone since i gave her my old iphone.

But I dont liek the idea of guys tryna talk to my chick there isnt any need. I met a few of her male friends *boyfriend of her friend and his friends* and theyre bless, very cool people i got no issues with that but when its just a random guy whos just THERE then its dead.

I try not to show it too much i dont stop her from going places etc i let her do her ting and that.

What are you like with her and male friends/associates?

I'm not really possessive when it comes to male friends, she is kinda free to talk to who she likes, some thing which I told her about recently though is I'm noticing certain guys are writing at her xXx at the end of messages and sh*t.

Or she might send a guy a message with *hugs* I ain't really riding for all that sh*t and have told her about it in recent weeks.

It might be innocent or whatever but I just ain't down for that, I don't do it with females personally.

dunno if id say jealous, but i have trust issues, i say issues, i dont trust a single person in the world.

and if im with or seeing someone and i havent spoken to her for a few days or whatever ill automatically think she's f*ckin a next nigga

never act on it though, i just brush it off, they prob are f*ckin next niggas

but yeah, dont think ive acted jealous like read through their fb wall comments or look through their texts and whatnot, or hold their hand when i see a next guy looking at them lol

i wouldnt say im jealous but i dont like attention seeking traits, personally i think it tells you a lot about a woman. I like women who are confident in their skin and dont need constant justification from others to feel good about themselves. If you're lusting for male or female attention through flashing your legs, constantly posting status updates, telling everyone where we are, who we are with and where we are going on holiday etc etc. You wont get very far with me.

At the same time though I understand why women do it and why they behave like that. Seeing us all dribble at instagram pics etc. and say certain things must make a couple them think thats the way to a mans heart. Its Why you got these dumb bitches claiming the only reason they are doing pole dancing classes is to keep fit. When in reality they wanna see the same lust in a mans eyes as when he presses play on WSHH and sees Draya split her legs open on the pole.

• Upvote 2

Set guys are stupid though. We all see it. Real guys see the girl as what she is, but some idiot down the line will wife it. Look at these strippers getting wifed up by rappers and all these page 3 whores being wifed by footballers. As long as these basic bitches keep seeing people like themselves hitting the jackpot. They'll keep doing it.

Set guys are stupid though. We all see it. Real guys see the girl as what she is, but some idiot down the line will wife it. Look at these strippers getting wifed up by rappers and all these page 3 whores being wifed by footballers. As long as these basic bitches keep seeing people like themselves hitting the jackpot. They'll keep doing it.

This is very true.

i wouldnt say im jealous but i dont like attention seeking traits, personally i think it tells you a lot about a woman. I like women who are confident in their skin and dont need constant justification from others to feel good about themselves. If you're lusting for male or female attention through flashing your legs, constantly posting status updates, telling everyone where we are, who we are with and where we are going on holiday etc etc. You wont get very far with me.

At the same time though I understand why women do it and why they behave like that. Seeing us all dribble at instagram pics etc. and say certain things must make a couple them think thats the way to a mans heart. Its Why you got these dumb bitches claiming the only reason they are doing pole dancing classes is to keep fit. When in reality they wanna see the same lust in a mans eyes as when he presses play on WSHH and sees Draya split her legs open on the pole.

+1

Perfect.

There's a couple at work and the boy is super jealous. Made her change desks because he thought the guy she sat opposite was after her. He'd also stare her out if she was talking to a male colleague then eventually come over.

I couldn't deal with that, must feel so suffocated.

This is very true.

Thing is as a girl you should be smart enough to know those attention seeking girls on instagram and the likes are NOT girls men want as a serious partner. I swear most of these girls are single anyway which to me says a lot.

Indeed

This is very true.

No. Not one bit. To the point where ex partner and current partner felt I didn't and don't give a f**k about guys approaching them. Kano said in Brown Eyes "And every man wishes it could be them and you so I depend on you... To keep them wishing".

As long as she shuts them down first time I'm proud others find my woman attractive. As long as it doesn't become disrespectful. My girl doesn't put them kinda pics up where I have to question her. She knows what runs and what doesn't before she got with me.

Her on the other hand. My life is a MADNESS when a girl even looks in my direction. :lol:

There's a couple at work and the boy is super jealous. Made her change desks because he thought the guy she sat opposite was after her. He'd also stare her out if she was talking to a male colleague then eventually come over.

I couldn't deal with that, must feel so suffocated.

Was the guy after her from what you clocked?

I think working with a partner is generally a bad idea, you both need your space.

Had to shut down a house party few years ago because my ex thought ''I was just being too jealous/paro''

She got introduced as my girl to this guy, he knows from the start she is mine

All threw the night I see him trying to talk to her, but not on the level where by I could cause a scene and not look in the wrong

So pulled her aside told her what his game is, she told me to relax etc over thinking things, just being friendly

About 30mins after that, people doing a group dance coming towards the end, he grabs her ass she looks at me with the ''why are you always right help'' look whilst he is trying to grab hold of her pull her towards him, I leaped over and flung him against the wall, took him into the hallway and dropped him

Nobody else saw what happened and trying to explain yourself to drunk people is all long, music stopped, everyone looking at me like whats wrong with this crazy bf just standing in shock, it all happened too quick for anyone to pull us apart

Just got my girl, our jackets and left, not a f*ck was given, would have standardly held a rushing if it had come to it

Dunno how men don't defend their women

Unfortunately have not seen the guy since

Im sure every man just has a 6th sense about guys intentions though

But

>>>>> Naive women

/

In before cool story bro etc etc

Don't think I could have a woman who's already had a kid, unless I got her preggers too. Shallow, I know. But I am a jealous person, pisses me off knowing that I am not the first dude a girlfriend has f*cked. Jealousy levels are at level 20.

/

I could f*ck chicks who have a kid though, only sex.

• Downvote 1