Are you a jealous person?

Guest chap44uns

Had to shut down a house party few years ago because my ex thought ''I was just being too jealous/paro''

She got introduced as my girl to this guy, he knows from the start she is mine

All threw the night I see him trying to talk to her, but not on the level where by I could cause a scene and not look in the wrong

So pulled her aside told her what his game is, she told me to relax etc over thinking things, just being friendly

About 30mins after that, people doing a group dance coming towards the end, he grabs her ass she looks at me with the ''why are you always right help'' look whilst he is trying to grab hold of her pull her towards him, I leaped over and flung him against the wall, took him into the hallway and dropped him

Nobody else saw what happened and trying to explain yourself to drunk people is all long, music stopped, everyone looking at me like whats wrong with this crazy bf just standing in shock, it all happened too quick for anyone to pull us apart

Just got my girl, our jackets and left, not a f*ck was given, would have standardly held a rushing if it had come to it

Dunno how men don't defend their women

Unfortunately have not seen the guy since

Im sure every man just has a 6th sense about guys intentions though

But

>>>>> Naive women

/

In before cool story bro etc etc

you know them ones were it didnt actually happen like that

• Upvote 6

Had to shut down a house party few years ago because my ex thought ''I was just being too jealous/paro''

All threw the night I see him trying to talk to her, but not on the level where by I could cause a scene and not look in the wrong

So pulled her aside told her what his game is, she told me to relax etc over thinking things, just being friendly

About 30mins after that, people doing a group dance coming towards the end, he grabs her ass she looks at me with the ''why are you always right help'' look whilst he is trying to grab hold of her pull her towards him, I leaped over and flung him against the wall, took him into the hallway and dropped him

Nobody else saw what happened and trying to explain yourself to drunk people is all long, music stopped, everyone looking at me like whats wrong with this crazy bf just standing in shock, it all happened too quick for anyone to pull us apart

Just got my girl, our jackets and left, not a f*ck was given, would have standardly held a rushing if it had come to it

But

>>>>> Naive women

/

its fully for the best bro

would rather avoid confrontation after a point was given in a clear and concise manner

But

>>>>> Naive women

/

you know them ones were it didnt actually happen like that

:rofl:

Ye I'm jealous and have trust issues mainly coz I see how most girls act whilst they have a man. Co sign the attention seeking, I blame us men coz of the way these hungry guys all giving attention to these whores on social networking sites so most girls just follow trait.

Justin Lee collins lol deffo a jealous guy

http://www.dailymail...facing-him.html

looooool

‘You f*****up at the pub, when you’re f****** with me you look at the f****** ground,

you look at a tree, you look at a bench, you look at any f***** inanimate object,

you do not look at any other human being you slag, do you understand?’