Ian Wright - Nothing to Something

darkman

If's a But's. GTFOH. We signed quality. We had Stoke away and Liverpool away, and drew with Sunderland at home opening game.

We been saying we need to learn to defend and apparently even f**king TRAIN to defend. And sign quality, at a decent age, not young potential. He done that. What's the problem?

Pmsl did you see this forum when you sold van persie

If's a But's. GTFOH. We signed quality. We had Stoke away and Liverpool away, and drew with Sunderland at home opening game.

We been saying we need to learn to defend and apparently even f**king TRAIN to defend. And sign quality, at a decent age, not young potential. He done that. What's the problem?

Smh the problem is how long it took him to do that

/

Wenger has signed a lot worse players than Defoe

The problem a lot of Arsenal fans have with Wright is that he speaks the truth and they don't like to hear it. Truth hurts as they say

No the problem with Wright is his viewpoint is never balanced. Its either one extreme or the other.

At least Merson gets away with it, as he is like it with everything and everyone, and its basically his outlook on life.

Ian Wright was loved, maybe too much, and when your loved ones just make a career of basically criticizng the other thing you love, people don't like it. I didnt know Ian Wright's background like that in that he grew up around basically negativity where his mum who he loved told him football which he also loved, wasn't for him, until now and now I do I smh even more. As like I said he should really know the power of his words better than anyone and balance it better.

Thierry Henry "loves" Arsenal but he left which tells you his true feelings on how Arsenal was being run at that time, despite it he never speaks bad of the club, not because he couldn't but because he understands how much he is loved and it would not be appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Gooner_Man

Used to be a G, bit of an uncle Tom now though.

Because of the white missus or the rp accent?

Regards,

ApolloStark

The way he tries to be everyone's black mate Ian on ITV