Cheap niggas

kerser

ahhh reminds me of one of my guys, took empty bottlles from another table and put it on ours,next ting he said was " scroll down to the camera icon plz".....

cant take em nowhere :lmao: :lmao:

same guys that finish their set in the gym THEN UP the weight and move onto something else so the next person thinks they were banging big weights

kills me everytime

• Upvote 2

ahhh reminds me of one of my guys, took empty bottlles from another table and put it on ours,next ting he said was " scroll down to the camera icon plz".....

same guys that finish their set in the gym THEN UP the weight and move onto something else so the next person thinks they were banging big weights

kills me everytime

:lmao: :lmao: trussssss!!!

• Upvote 1

kills me everytime

Tears at both scenario's

• Upvote 1

kills me everytime

No way!!

This really happens?

Serious?

• Upvote 3

kills me everytime

No way!!

This really happens?

Serious?

some people have no morals