Cheap niggas

kerser

ahhh reminds me of one of my guys, took empty bottlles from another table and put it on ours,next ting he said was " scroll down to the camera icon plz".....

cant take em nowhere :lmao: :lmao:

same guys that finish their set in the gym THEN UP the weight and move onto something else so the next person thinks they were banging big weights

kills me everytime

:lmao: :lmao: trussssss!!!

No way!!

This really happens?

Serious?

some people have no morals

sickening lying

compulsive disorder is a issue in the world at the moment

unrelated but does anyone else feel weird when they dont have a drink in their hand on nights out. even on nights where im not drinking ill still spend like 10-15 on coca cola. Especially in bars. Just feels unnatural not to have one

Yeah other night found myself buying Red bulls constantly as soon as I ran out. Think it is a mental thing, dont want to look bummy with nothing in your hand(I dont know what it is). Before the smoking ban I use to always have a ciggie or cigar in my hand even though I dont smoke Ciggs or cigars outside the club. Same for champs I dont even drink champs as my regular drink usually rose wine, vodka or stella never order them in a club. I

unrelated but does anyone else feel weird when they dont have a drink in their hand on nights out. even on nights where im not drinking ill still spend like 10-15 on coca cola. Especially in bars. Just feels unnatural not to have one

Yeh.. it's the reason i drink too much, even on nights when i just want to have a couple, end up buying bottle after bottle after bottle..

of stella tho, not the piss water stuff

the non alcoholic ting might be a good idea why didn't i think of that lol wtf

the other thing that pisses me off is bottle rats. Always have to leave 1 man at the table cos if you leave it for too long, some bitch niggas or some thirsty girls will steal your drinks while you aint there. The audacity to pour yourself a drink from someone elses table. People aint brought up right no more.

do you lot go out with the sole intention to find/draw a chick?.. even when i was single i wern't really like that.. normally ends up happening but i don't go out looking for it.

Im pretty much the same.

i see people do it by the bar sometimes...you can always notice them because they are trying too hard to be sly and it looks suspect

1 guy i know actually named it and tried to play it off like a game, taking peoples drinks instead of buying his own... the way he acted like he got bonus points if the drink was full.. can't remember what he called it