Di maths teacher & the runaway 15 year old girl

Afroman

Guy's pissed.

She's pissed.

/

In Spain, the age of consent is 14, 15 in France :/

Do Americans look at us and think we are paedos?

Touche

if she was 16 I dont think he'd be looking at 'child abduction'.

Kinda weird when you think about it. How does the difference of a few months make it ok, or wrong? Its either wrong now and still wrong in a few months or was and will be ok.

A girl of 14 has been arrested after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death in south London.

Police found the teenager on the Loughborough Estate in Brixton just before 21:25 BST on Thursday following reports of a disturbance in the street.

perspective

/

this nonsense story taking up all the news/police time

• Upvote 1

No doubt she's been well and truly pumped by now. Why wait until she's 16? She'd be 'too old' by then, have you ever heard of a paedo that sniffs anything over the age of consent? It would defeat the whole point of being one.

The fact that the age of consent in France is 15 is intruiging, was the choice of destination a coincidence?

I feel sorry for his mrs, the humiliation she must be feeling. Bad enough your man running off with another woman never mind a kid.

This reminds me of a story in the news a good few years back, teacher embarks on an affair with an underage pupil, they get found out and he gets jailed. When he gets out they get back together, get married and have a kid.

I wonder if this little fairytale will have the same happy ending.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1