Di maths teacher & the runaway 15 year old girl

Afroman

A girl of 14 has been arrested after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death in south London.

Police found the teenager on the Loughborough Estate in Brixton just before 21:25 BST on Thursday following reports of a disturbance in the street.

perspective

/

this nonsense story taking up all the news/police time

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4562543/Schoolboy-Junior-Nkwelle-murdered-after-tiff-with-girl.html

this is so f*cked killed outside his yard in front of his mum.

SO whats this now many lifes ruined over something stupid and petty

DrewFords post reminds me of the story of my aunties friend.

The woman has a daughter think she was 17 at the time and she invites her new bf to stay round.

Before you know it bf and daughter hook up and move out, woman is devastated.

They had a child and are still together.

DrewFords post reminds me of the story of my aunties friend.

The woman has a daughter think she was 17 at the time and she invites her new bf to stay round.

Before you know it bf and daughter hook up and move out, woman is devastated.

They had a child and are still together.

dont understand how people can just do that to their fam when theyre nice to them

fair enough she's old enough and that, but at least stay cool with the fam if thats what you want

• 8 months later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2345665/Jeremy-Forrest-jailed-FIVE-AND-A-HALF-YEARS-guilty-abducting-pupil-15.html

Pervert teacher Jeremy Forrest is jailed for FIVE AND A HALF YEARS after he was found guilty of abducting pupil, 15, and admitted having sex with her
  • This morning he admitted five charges of sexual activity with a child
  • Jeremy Forrest was sentenced to five and a half years for both crimes today
  • Received a year for abduction and four and a half years for sex offences
  • He was also banned from working with children for rest of his life
  • Series of online messages by girl reveals her feelings about him and trial
  • Girl denied they had sex 8 times a night: 'I'm no Russell Brand!' she said
  • Family friend says 30-year-old and girl remain 'desperately in love'
  • Girl's C of E school in Eastbourne is accused of 'disgraceful' blunders
  • Police criticised for failing to stop the pair fleeing to Bordeaux, France

By Martin Robinson

PUBLISHED: 09:49, 21 June 2013 | UPDATED: 13:43, 21 June 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
60 shares

View
comments

article-0-1A6F0C8D000005DC-147_306x558.j

Waiting: School teacher Jeremy Forrest is led into Lewes Crown Court for sentencing today, and has now admitted five child sex offences linked to his abduction case

Disgraced maths teacher Jeremy Forrest has been jailed for five and a half years today and banned from working with children for the rest of his life.

The 30-year-old paedophile was yesterday convicted of abducting his schoolgirl lover when she was 15 and taking her on the run in France for eight days.

This morning Forrest decided to plead guilty to five charges of sexual activity with a child to avoid another trial.

Yesterday Jeremy Forrest had mouthed 'I love you' to his schoolgirl girlfriend from the dock - she then sobbed and replied 'I love you. I'm so sorry' as he was found guilty of her abduction.

Today she kept away from his sentencing at Lewes Crown Court.

The jury heard that during their four-month affair they sometimes had sex up to eight times a night in his car, home or hotels, and the 30-year-old first kissed her in a classroom when she was 14.

Prosecutors said their affair was 'not Romeo and Juliet' and that Forrest was a paedophile satisfying his 'carnal desires'.

Judge Michael Lawson QC sentenced Forrest to four and a half years for the five offences of sexual activity with a child and one year for the offence of child abduction, to run consecutively.

'Your behaviour in this period has been motivated by self-interest and has hurt and damaged many people - her family, your family, staff and pupils at the school and respect for teachers everywhere,' he told Forrest.

'It has damaged you too but that was something you were prepared to risk, you now have to pay that price.'

Judge Lawson also imposed a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (Sopo) on Forrest banning him from working or volunteering with children and unsupervised contact with children forever.

Judge Lawson told him: 'It was your duty as a teacher to stop her infatuation not to fuel it.

'Your research into what might happen to you if you were caught is proof of the deliberate nature of your behaviour.'

Forrest, wearing a grey suit, white shirt and tie, showed no emotion but nodded to his family as he was taken down to the cells.

Outside court in a statement his family said that he was very sorry for what had happened.

Earlier his defence lawyer admitted his client must be jailed, but added: 'He unfortunately fell in love and crossed the line at a time when he was in a very low position and depressed.'

Scroll down for video

article-0-1A6F31DF000005DC-420_634x508.j

Messages: The girl who was abducted by Jeremy Forrest has been posting a series of loving and supportive notes online for her former maths teacher

article-2345445-1A6AC264000005DC-801_634

Caught on camera: Forrest and the girl aboard a ferry from Dover to Calais last September, and she clearly still has feelings for him despite his abduction conviction

After he pleaded guilty to child sex offences this morning, the court heard a statement from the victim's mother who said she felt 'the worst mother in the world'.

'Someone got my child and I never saw it coming or saw it while it was happening,' she said.

It came as his victim, now 16, promised him: 'I'll always be waiting for you' in a series of ardent messages written online after her lover's arrest and even during his trial.

It appears they want to resume their relationship as soon as he is free and a series of online messages by the girl have now emerged, in which the teenager openly defended the 30-year-old and their affair.

article-2345665-1A6FD0DF000005DC-550_634

Support: Forrest's sister Carrie Hanspaul holds her husband's hand outside court as her and Jeremy's mother Julie walks behind wearing sunglasses

article-2345665-1A706915000005DC-192_634

Sad: Forrest's mother Julie Forrest hugs a member of her son's legal team on the steps of Lewes Crown Court

Meanwhile, in a message online she said: 'It's "not Romeo and Juliet?" Of course it's not!

'That's a tragedy and they both f****** died. How moronic!'

Over their four month affair, which started with a classroom kiss, they had sex in his car, home and at hotels, often without contraception, before the 30-year-old took the teenager to France in September last year.

Forrest had abducted the girl when he feared the school and the police were on to them.

Writing about prosecution claims they sometimes had sex eight times a night, she said: 'I’m no Russell Brand. Honestly don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I’m a young girl yes, but I’m no Russell Brand! Honestly in shock!'

As she turned 16 last month, she said: 'Realising that 16 feels exactly the same as being 15. Oh, the irony!'

It has also emerged that the girl was arrested on the second say of Forrest's trial because police had been told she would refuse to give evidence against the man she loved.

She wrote later when she was about to see him in court, the first time since their arrest in Bordeaux, she said: 'Too excited to sleep'.

Her online messages also reveal her feelings while Forrest was arrested and in custody waiting to be tried.

On Christmas Day 2012 she said: 'Still wide awake... thinking about who I am without this Christmas and hoping this will be the last Christmas I have to be!'

After the New Year, on January 3, she said simply: ''I'll always be waiting for you'.

Confirming their plan, a family friend said last night the pair remain ‘desperately in love’.

article-2345023-1A6B1331000005DC-617_634

On the run: Fearing they had been rumbled Forrest drove the girl in his black Ford Fiesta to Dover to cross the Channel

article-2345023-1A6AB173000005DC-409_306
article-2345023-1A6AB0E9000005DC-937_306

Lies:  Forrest's deception after fleeing Britain included producing a CV with a false name - Jack Francis Dean - used to try and get work in Bordeaux

article-2345023-1A6AB106000005DC-20_634x

Discovered: The room in the Hotel Huguerie, Bordeaux, France where Jeremy Forrest and the girl stayed during their time in the city

The jury heard how Forrest started grooming the ‘infatuated’ girl while teaching at Bishop Bell Church of England school in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

The maths teacher first kissed her in his classroom when she was just 14. When she turned 15, they swapped topless photos by text and he seduced her at secret meetings at his house while his wife was out.

When other teachers repeatedly warned him against encouraging the girl he told ‘bare faced lies’ and said nothing was going on.

He even telephoned the teenager’s mother to complain about the effect the ‘falsehoods’ could have on his career.

But after police were tipped off last September, the pair fled to France on a ferry in what was described as ‘every parent’s worst nightmare’.

Despite using false names and dyeing their hair, they were caught eight days later in Bordeaux.

The girl was brought home and Forrest was extradited back to Britain. She sat weeping in the public gallery yesterday as the verdict was delivered following an eight-day trial at Lewes Crown Court.

article-2345445-1A6C4A9B000005DC-465_634

Conviction: Detective Inspector Neil Ralph (left), Deputy Chief Crown Prosecutor Portia Ragnouth (centre) and Detective Chief Inspector Mark Ling (right), speaking outside Lewes Crown Court after the guilty verdict

She sat behind Forrest’s family in the courtroom, well away from her mother. Afterwards, in the corridor outside the courtroom, mother and daughter did not exchange a glance.

'They still love each other. It has survived his arrest and trial and everything else. Once he is released he plans to go straight to her and restart their relationship'

Family source

Before she gave evidence last week, Forrest had not seen the girl since his arrest in September.

He telephoned his father from jail the night after seeing his lover give evidence to tell him: ‘I feel normal for the first time.’

The family source said: ‘They still love each other. It has survived his arrest and trial and everything else.

'Once he is released he plans to go straight to her and restart their relationship. The family will support Jeremy whatever his decision.’ 

article-2345445-1A6ACFC8000005DC-243_306
article-2345445-1A6AD099000005DC-656_306

Recovering: Forrest’s father, 60-year-old Jim (left), collapsed yesterday outside the courtroom as he waited for the judge to start summing up the case. He was taken to hospital by ambulance (right) but later returned home

The source added: ‘After she was brought home to Britain the schoolgirl wrote to his parents to apologise for what happened. She said she felt safer with Jeremy than she ever did at home, at school or with her friends.’

'They know he has done wrong but they will stick by him. He remains their son'

Family source

Close friends said the girl had changed her Facebook status to ‘In a relationship’ after returning from France last year.

Forrest’s parents have been visiting him three times a week on remand in Lewes Prison, where he has mixed with hardened criminals including armed robbers.

He has been teaching literacy and numeracy to other prisoners and reading philosophy. The family source said: ‘He gets some stick but he deals with it through humour.’

article-2345445-1A6C6206000005DC-171_634

Family: Forrest's sister Carrie Hanspaul (right) and his mother Julie Forrest (left) leave Lewes Crown Court as teacher Jeremy Forrest was found guilty of abducting a 15-year-old girl who he took to France

The family source added: ‘They know he has done wrong but they will stick by him. He remains their son.’

'Every aspect of our lives has been affected to some degree'

Girl's mother

Forrest’s father, 60-year-old Jim, collapsed yesterday outside the courtroom as he waited for the judge to start summing up the case. He was taken to hospital by ambulance but later returned home and was said to be recovering.

For the past two months the schoolgirl has been living with her stepfather, who is divorced from her mother. Last night after she returned home, he said they were looking forward to spending some time together as a family.

Outside court, the girl’s mother described the last nine months as ‘like living out your worst nightmare.’ She said: ‘Every aspect of our lives has been affected to some degree.

*merged* with original

lol the way they are censoring it all 

but in the original post we know the real deal lol 

This is an interesting case.

If he'd have waited 12 months he wouldn't have got in trouble, but he didn't so now he has to sacrifice up to 5 years of his life and be branded a Paedo for the rest of his life.

I don't know where I stand on this. I don't condone Paedophillia at all of course but I kinda didn't want him to get in trouble. Its a weird one coz its not like he's a regular Paedo

This is an interesting case.

If he'd have waited 12 months he wouldn't have got in trouble, but he didn't so now he has to sacrifice up to 5 years of his life and be branded a Paedo for the rest of his life.

I don't know where I stand on this. I don't condone Paedophillia at all of course but I kinda didn't want him to get in trouble. Its a weird one coz its not like he's a regular Paedo

its not peadophilia though, its Ephebophilia at a stretch

still wrong of course, and the fact he's her teacher and is supoosed to care for her

but he's not a peadophile, just a sex offender

i feel sorry for the guy and his family aswell

the shame he has put on them and their faces and names being all in the news

if this was the other way round with a woman and a male student it wouldnt have got even half the publicity this has